No announcement yet.

bustedhonda: 1988 Civic sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very very nice! I like the color. As for the back seats think of it as a weight reduction already on a light weight car. How much boost are you putting out and do you have any numbers on it yet?
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
      Very very nice! I like the color. As for the back seats think of it as a weight reduction already on a light weight car. How much boost are you putting out and do you have any numbers on it yet?
      Thanks Its a custom mix paint that my dad did. I still need to get the rear seats recovered. I have a 10yo son so I still need the back seat.

Its around 8-9psi and the guy that I got the motor from said it was around 300-320hp Not sure on it because he couldnt find the dyno sheets. Its running rich right now. Im going to get it retuned and might add a meth injection on it. Then I will have some solid numbers on it
      Xbox: cityslika4g63

Comment

she is looking good bro
        back at it again

Comment

I love 88-91 civics.... WELL DONE! VERY WELL DONE!
          WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

Thanks fellas. I still need to get new front and rear windows and then tint. Soon to come

Comment

Took some more pics today with my moms fit. Moms fit has tinted windows vent shades and plastidip wheels. Looks pretty good.

Comment

i see a lonely runner in the background

Originally posted by Dr.x
                You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Originally posted by Dhsmokymcpot View Post
                  i see a lonely runner in the background
                  Haha I show love to my runner too. Ive been driving it the past few days. I love my runner

Comment

Working...
                  X