Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Return To The Cb Life!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seen this cb for sale it has panasport wheels

Comment

Yes the Celsior is the same as the Lexus LS400. The Lexus marketing differenciation was launched first in USA before Japan. Many Toyota lines were rebadged Lexus but remained Toyota in Japan such as the Lexus SC400 is theToyota Soarer.

Introducing a luxury brand such as Lexus or Acura gives a greater mental differentiation translating to being able to justify charging a higher price premium than if the exact same unit is marketed as the top spec variety of the common name plate Toyota or Honda. Ahhh the magical power of marketing in mental conditioning and manipulation.
      Rides:

Accord
      92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
      96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
      88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
      92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
      95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
      92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
      91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
      91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
      91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
      91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Hey shoot us some more pics of the LS, bro. I just went and checked out 1998 LS last Tuesday, I plan on picking one up pretty soon. Your shit goes ham bro I'm definitely going VIP when I get mines.

Comment

Originally posted by minze View Post
          whats Up W/ That Stance?
          Haha I Know Its Weird I Got It Like That N Ill Be Fixing The Stance Soon

MRT= http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193891

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
            lexus Will Have The 4.0 V8 In It.

That Lexus/yota Is Sliiiiiick. There's A Black Rhd Celsior Running Around My Town.

Your Old Cb Was Sweet. This New One Looks Pretty Badass. Did You Buy It From A Member On Here?
            Sickkkk I Would Love To See A Rhd One In Person, Thanks About The Cbs And I Actually Dont Think He Was A Member Although I Didnt Ask The Guy Haha

Comment

Originally posted by lrg6611 View Post
              i Seen This Cb For Sale It Has Panasport Wheels
              Correct Its That One Panasport Rims On It

Comment

Originally posted by hardinthepaint View Post
                hey Shoot Us Some More Pics Of The Ls, Bro. I Just Went And Checked Out 1998 Ls Last Tuesday, I Plan On Picking One Up Pretty Soon. Your Shit Goes Ham Bro I'm Definitely Going Vip When I Get Mines.
                Nice Bro Going Vip Is Nice Just Alotta Stuff Gets Over Priced Be Careful, U Should Go On Vipstylecars.com Alotta Helpful Info And Guys Willing To Help Out, And For Sure Ill Shoot Some More Pics And Post Them Up

Comment

welcome back....love the celsior!!! thats the car i plan to get next if i decide to sell my cb.....

Comment

Originally posted by mitchy13lamf View Post
                    welcome Back....love The Celsior!!! Thats The Car I Plan To Get Next If I Decide To Sell My Cb.....
                    Its A Sick Car I Love My Celsior I Just Hate How Everything Is So Expensive For It Cuz Its A Lexus

Comment

i seen that car on craigslist and on FB.
                      looks pretty clean! welcome back!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199269 Current Coupe.

Instagram : moii_26

Playstation Network : el_tyrone

Comment

Originally posted by JDMDriver View Post
                        Yes the Celsior is the same as the Lexus LS400. The Lexus marketing differenciation was launched first in USA before Japan. Many Toyota lines were rebadged Lexus but remained Toyota in Japan such as the Lexus SC400 is the Toyota Soarer.

Introducing a luxury brand such as Lexus or Acura gives a greater mental differentiation translating to being able to justify charging a higher price premium than if the exact same unit is marketed as the top spec variety of the common name plate Toyota or Honda. Ahhh the magical power of marketing in mental conditioning and manipulation.
                        Except the Lexus LS 400 and SC 400/300 were designed as Lexus first then rebadged as Toyota elsewhere, not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneAccord View Post
                          Except the Lexus LS 400 and SC 400/300 were designed as Lexus first then rebadged as Toyota elsewhere, not the other way around.

Don't forget the ES300. What's the global market name for the ES300 outside or North America?

LS400 = Celsior
                          GS300/400 = Aristo
                          SC300/400 = Soarer

I am a HUGE fan of Aristos. At the Toyota dealership beside the dealer I work at, one of the techs has a gorgeous white RHD Aristo with Volk wheels. I literally cream every time I see and here this thing with the 1JZ.

Comment

nice cars bro.nice to see more people repin the cali area.very nice pana rims.for sale by chance?

Comment

That looks like wilmington in the first pic, kinda. Well the cars look clean as fuck. Is the front of the cb lower than the back?

Comment

ES = Windom
                                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                                X