19TcappaLX : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    you and Tony need to work on keeping the flash out. lol. good pics tho. clean CB.
    yeah i know,got a old camera too,hope to get a new one for some better photos.

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
      didn't need any sandpaper.just the primer.and it still looking good from
      OCT 5th when i did it.
      So you're saying you threw primer on top of the chrome section? I've always heard I have to sand the chrome down!
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
        So you're saying you threw primer on top of the chrome section? I've always heard I have to sand the chrome down!
        yeah thats all i had to do.just clean it off with a degreaser and primer,let dry then paint 2 to 3 coats.

Comment

yeah thats all i had to do.just clean it off with a degreaser and primer,let dry then paint 2 to 3 coats.
          Cool, thanks for the info!
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

damn, why haven't i commented on your car before?

anyways, this car is hella clean. the 92-93 conversion looks great. i'm diggin the two tone interior, can't wait to see it finished. the rims are boss too, overall this car is so clean and so nice. keep it up dude, i can't wait to see where this goes.
            Frost White CB9: EX F22A6 Stock 5spd - Click Here

Comment

hey thanks homie,trying to hold it down.car on hold until the AFM 09 is over.

Comment

im still waiting on the rear brake cables sir....

Comment

im still waiting on the rear brake cables sir....
                  i'm still waiting on my strickers.

Comment

Lovin the cappa color...
                    RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                      Lovin the cappa color...
                      Thanks MR.T.

Comment

i'm still waiting on my strickers.
                        one. you never said you wanted to be part of UGS.

and two, you said you'd get that pic of how you had your cables hooked up. if you and Tony would stop being so dern secretive about REGULAR stuff. lol.

Comment

APEXi Mega??

Nice. I remember when I had one on my 93 EX Sedan. LOVED the heck out of it!
                          RETIRED...

Comment

one. you never said you wanted to be part of UGS.

and two, you said you'd get that pic of how you had your cables hooked up. if you and Tony would stop being so dern secretive about REGULAR stuff. lol.
                            Secretive.....dude what the hell you talking about....lol....of course he rolling with UGS....what's the hold up on stickers homie...

Keep in mind that's my older brother, so we always got tricks up our sleeves...don't be jealous...lol...step your game up kanjo racer!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                              Secretive.....dude what the hell you talking about....lol....of course he rolling with UGS....what's the hold up on stickers homie...

Keep in mind that's my older brother, so we always got tricks up our sleeves...don't be jealous...lol...step your game up kanjo racer!
                              lmao. plus he never paid for any nor said he wanted any until now. lol.

Comment

lmao. plus he never paid for any nor said he wanted any until now. lol.
                                don't worry homie, just bill me.

Comment

Working...
                                X