Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

A question for the EX and SE owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i open mine occasionally usually when im bumping my HOUSE music lol and on hot to mild days

Rip It Up
    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

open 24/7 lol, parked in the garage, if its closed i got to have the cover slid back cause it makes it feel bigger, but its open whenever possible, except for the rain. well i would do that to since i have a sunroof visor i would crack it for the moisture to exit.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

Glad to see most everyone uses them for what they're there for

life is good.

Comment

i cant have a car with out it. my first cb had a sunroof and so does this one. and also got a teg with a sunroof. its not always open. but i do use it alot. but i love washing the car getting it all clean on a nice warm day and cruising around the city with the sunroof open.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
          disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

I open it once in a while..
            not all the time because id burn the shit outta my head...
            but when its a beautiful day il open it and chuck something at people..wave..and keep driving..

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
            Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
            Originally posted by bmxicansd
            so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
              Sometimes the sun gets too hot though. That's my only gripe
              tint? thats helps me out!

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
              DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Thought they came tinted....

The first 2 cars that i drove, not mine, neither had a sunroof. My CB does and i dont know if i'll be able to own a car without one, lol. If not a sunroof, then maybe a T-top.

Like i said, during the winter, unless it gets unseasonably warm or sunny, mine stays closed. It's still kinda cold, but we've been getting more sun lately, so ive at least been opening the flap.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Mines open. All the time.

Comment

wen my window didnt go down i used it a couple times getting my food from a drive tru lol

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                      Thought they came tinted....
                      Pretty sure they did? Mine is anyway...like a weird brownish tint.

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                      Mines open. All the time.
                      Good. Work that moonroof til the motor gives out. Then replace, and repeat

Originally posted by 809king View Post
                      wen my window didnt go down i used it a couple times getting my food from a drive tru lol

life is good.

Comment

I like my moonroof, Im really use to it-never owned a car without one except once an 03' moutaineer. But I really grew to hate that truck anyway. it was a pos.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143599

Comment

Here ya go Noah. Just for you.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i used to use mine all the time. the lack of a/c was probably the reason why. usually at night i did have it open regardless. i miss it.

no
                            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                            $30 HID kits here Thread
                            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

for some reason makes the car look better but.. wish cb7s had the 94 teg.. sunroofs those are sick!!!

Comment

Well I never had a moonroof when I had my first car and I will be honest, I brought Susie cause she was a coupe and she had a moonroof.

but even when I drive my mom's truck, my instincts aklways have me mobving my left hand to the left of the steering column. to open up the moonroof.

I have found it, that I dont have it opened when its raining and when its 100+ degrees out, its too hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X