Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1991 accord motor swaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one thing the Honda parts guy told was that most 1GH autos had a faulty part in the TCu and caused it to short out
    Originally posted by scudweiser
    it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

How much do you want to bet all of the TCUs came from the same factory...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        How much do you want to bet all of the TCUs came from the same factory...
        yea thats what he said lol, all of them came from the same factory and the same resistor was the one acting up on them, and honda had a recall up to 95 i believe lol
        it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
        Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Yeah, but I mean all the TCUs in the US-made and Japan-made cars are all from the same factory.

Though Honda does have a habit of sourcing electronic parts from more than one company at a time... our cars can come with one of two brands of gauge cluster.

Comment

i thin that JMH got one brand of TCU and 1GH got a different one... or just maybe its a conspiracy!

Comment

There may be a defect in one design over the other... it's possible...

But for the most part, the ones made in Japan are no better than the ones made in the US. People on Honda sites just seem to believe that because some guy in Japan put his car together, it's superior. The whole "JDM" trend has gotten so out of hand that I could probably sell the bolts that hold my grille in place on ebay as "authentic JDM bolts!" and some dumbass would buy them for $5.

Comment

like all those "authentic jdm 90-93 headlights" that are 2 piecers
                i emailed a guy telling him how they are either 9091 or 9293 and JDM's are one piece all he said was "are you buying or not?

Comment

There are 2 piece JDM headlights. They have no nipples on them. I believe they come on coupes.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    There are 2 piece JDM headlights. They have no nipples on them. I believe they come on coupes.
                    really? glass or plastic?

Comment

Glass.

Comment

Working...
                      X