Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

rear window visor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone tried to fit on onto an Accord Wagon? I got a 91 that Im curious to try something with.

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
      whoever has the sarona designs rear window visor for coupes, is it cool if you post up what it looks like in a side shot?
      I know this post old but for future reference to anyone on a side shot

Higher one to show the outline

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
      MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Boner-fied. Dam.
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
          I know this post old but for future reference to anyone on a side shot

Higher one to show the outline
          Great shots and loving the visor!!!! It would be could that someone here that can do molding work would buy one of this and us it as reference to make replicas and not putting in danger the real thing

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
          My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

AFAIK deev doesn't want us to make replicas of comercial items and post them for sale here. But that visor is sick, what was the cost? Looks nice paint matched and all.

Comment

besides looking awesome what does it do? just asking kinda looks small to actually cover sun

Comment

Sun or no sun. Its for looks broham.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                  AFAIK deev doesn't want us to make replicas of comercial items and post them for sale here. But that visor is sick, what was the cost? Looks nice paint matched and all.
                  Yeah I agree, although I have been tempted to make a mold out of it...But only to try and replicate (one) for my LX. The price I paid for it was 289$ plus shipping, and that was in '08.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                  MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
                  11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

just wondering...

Comment

Bump...

ebay is selling a rear window visor for the cb7 its like 75 bucks
                      Last edited by luigi71421; 05-07-2013, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X