• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Jackson did NOT molest that kid n 93

found this link on google..
    source: http://www.hersbandandwife.com/blog/...chael-jackson/

Admits he lied

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Jordan Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler the father) told his son (Jordan Even Chandler) to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
    ” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

this is how much the kid got according to wiki
    Out of court settlement

By January 1, 1994, $2 million had been spent by prosecution departments in California, two Grand Juries had questioned two hundred witnesses, but Jordan's allegations could not be corroborated.[34] A few weeks later, Chandler's attorney, Larry Feldman, petitioned the court that he should be allowed access to Jackson's finances over concerns that the singer's wealth would give him an unfair advantage in court. One adviser to Jackson stated, "You can take pictures of Michael's dick and he's not gonna like it, but once you start trying to figure out how much money he has, that's where he stops playing around."[34] On January 25, Jackson settled a civil suit out of court. He agreed to pay a total of $22 million to Jordan, Chandler, June Chandler (the mother) and prosecution attorney Larry Feldman.[27][34] Jordan refused to testify in a criminal trial, neither the police nor the Grand Jury pressed criminal charges, citing a lack of evidence, Jackson was not charged with a crime.[11][13][27][34] Both parties signed a legal agreement declaring they would not speak about the case details. When asked why he paid off his accuser, Jackson answered, "I wanted to go on with my life. Too many people had already been hurt. I want to make records. I want to sing. I want to perform again...It's my talent. My hard work. My life. My decision."[34] He also wanted to avoid a "media circus".[11]
    Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 06-29-2009, 04:53 PM.

Until I see it on CNN, Fox News, etc, I'm calling BS.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      Until I see it on CNN, Fox News, etc, I'm calling BS.
      haha i heard it by word of mouth today then googled it n found that link... i dunno if its true or not.. maybe a rumor ... mah bad i just reacted when i heard n posted..

keep diggen

Comment

I've only found the story on little blogs and such online. No "big" news site has it, that I've found so far.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
          I've only found the story on little blogs and such online. No "big" news site has it, that I've found so far.
          i keep finding them but the links are broken... makes me suspicious

Comment

http://frankpaulgambino.wordpress.co...y-mjj-in-1993/

"associated press transscript"

Comment

Lesbian blog site, that's some credibility!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
                Lesbian blog site, that's some credibility!!!
                ROFL'Z that was the first site i found that worked

Comment

Does the ap count? They just said the same thing on sirius satellite. and lol@ fox news being considered news... hahaha

Comment

if this was really a lie..some people should really pay the consequences..those rumors ruined his life, well and the surgerys lol..i honestly dont think michael did anything like that..but then again i also dont think Mike Tyson DId anything to those females who accused him..Money changes people..ive seen it first hand.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

If it wasn't true then I wonder how the kid knew what Michaels dick looked like. From what I remember, the discription was accurate having to do with a certain mark.

Regardless of whether he was guilty or not, he put himself into that situation by letting kids sleep with him in the same bed. There is something wrong with that. He was asking for trouble.

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                        If it wasn't true then I wonder how the kid knew what Michaels dick looked like. From what I remember, the discription was accurate having to do with a certain mark.

Regardless of whether he was guilty or not, he put himself into that situation by letting kids sleep with him in the same bed. There is something wrong with that. He was asking for trouble.
                        "it has a head, and skin, and balls, and some hair"

that is the description for most of the world's dicks right there

he didn't really go into any detail that they ever confirmed though, it was just news fodder that he described his dick and how it was basically pretty vague and wasn't a "omg it's really his penis" kinda deal

the guy never had a child hood, 3 hours of home schooling the work until bed time

slapped around and beat on before his performances if he cried

the guy was just messed up and had a late childhood and people took advantage of it
                        ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

From what I heard, Jackson has a distingueshing mark on his dick due to his skin condition. But my memory is fading on it so who knows you might be right.

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Sir, I have never seen Michael's alleged penis, but I bet you I can describe it, alright? Lemme guess... There's a head, a shaft, some balls, hair, maybe pressed, permed hair with glitter sprinkled on it.

Comment

Some people will do anything to get some money.

Comment

Working...
                              X