Visiting LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visiting LA

On October 21st myself and the family will be headed down to sunny LA for a wedding and to visit the GF's family. We will be getting into LA on the evening of the 22nd. The wedding will tie up the 23-24th. After this though my schedule is more or less open. If anyone is interested and would like to meet or hangout, I'm open to it. I would like to see some of our members rides while I'm in the area. Since I don't think we have another member in my home state, it would be nice to meet some of them. We are leaving the 29th sometime in the morning. So anytime between 25-28th I'm available.

I figured I would throw this out there. If I don't meet anyone while I'm down there it's not a big deal. I just thought it might be cool to actually meet some of you while I'm there. I will have my tools with me as I like to go junkyard shopping when I travel. So if anyone would like to go with me I'm down for that as well.
    MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Well since I've gotten no reply's from anyone for meeting, which is fine. Can anyone give me some advice on what junkyards to hit up. I'll be around the Glendora area, and don't mind traveling up to about 2 hours to get to any junkyards. Last year I was only able to find 2 that were pick and pull type yards. Thanks guys!

Comment

There are a bunch of good yards in Sun Valley. It's a 20 minute drive west from where you are. "U Pick Parts" is a pretty good junkyard. Also, "LKQ Pick Your Part - Sun Valley" is a good one.

Part of Death Race was filmed at "U Pick Parts". The ending where the girl meets up with him at a junkyard type place.

There are a bunch more in the area, so ask the locals and they might be able to point you towards a different yard.

Comment

Last year I know for sure I went to the LKQ Pick Your Part. I went to another one as well. Although I can't remember the name of it. It very well could have been U Pick Parts, but I will look that one up for sure. Thanks for the advice oni_cb7.

Comment

Working...
        X