X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

OFFICIAL SO. CAL THREAD

*Welcome to the Southern California Thread for CB7 enthusiest

*This thread is open for discussions, contributions, information etc.

*Fire it up guys.

ATTENTION: 4TH So.Cal meet
    WHEN: AUGUST 12, 2006
    TIME: NOON-6pm
    WHERE:REST AREA, ALISO CREEK

Yes
    78.57%
    No
    21.43%
    Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 07-21-2006, 04:54 PM.

^^^^Looks Sick....
    Last edited by Laguna7; 12-03-2005, 06:19 PM.
    Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Im up to it, lets all give some idieas on were to meet, and the date and time, then we can go from there

Comment

yo, "airride accord" you live in ontario i go racing a lot over their, but yea we need a meet!! all the SD heads and all the LA heads when would be a good date to set it and then we can disscuss the rest i have grill so i can bring that

Comment

Yeah im in ontario, Well im down for when ever bro, we have to see what the other's suggest then we can all make suggestions on the date and time.

Comment

im down
            FA1

Comment

whats the date, el fecha? le date?

???

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Well lets all give dates and times, then see what everybody else thinks.

Comment

any one know when winter break starts?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                    any one know when winter break starts?
                    i dont kknow hahah

Comment

right above oceanside.

theres a north bound and a south bound. you guys choose. that place seems fair

Comment

Directions from:

LA: Take the 5 South all the way.

IE: 15 South to 76 west 5 north about 10-15 minutes im guessing

SD: 5 North all the way.

if this happens.

Comment

I think that if every1 got the certain day or time let every1 kno so I can know ahead of time.
                          I love my Honda-eastside Long Beach-

Comment

I like your Idea...I saw your post last night but I was getting tired and my girl had just gotten home from work so I didn't have a chance to reply but I was thinking of a few things..

1. Location...I was thinking about the Irvine spectrum. But after looking at th map It really wouldn't seem like a half way point (a lil further for you guys) I had just thought of that spot cuz it seemed neutral as far as peeps also comin from I.E and because of the options we would have as far as things to do..some of you guys may have girlfriends, wives and that may want to go I don't know and you'all know how chicks are...

2. Date... Someone mentioned when winter break starts.. Don't quote me on this but I think I starts Dec 19...

3rd... Totally of the subject.. but there was another thread about going to super autobacs That someone posted from S.D.. Forgive me I'm bad with names as it is and trying to remember screen names is twice as hard.. But the reason I brought this up is because if I would like to meet some of you guys aside from the actual Meet and maybe discuss plans and all that great stuff also put some faces to names..
                            Is anybody of planning at all to go to Hot Import Nights in Anahiem Dec 3...I will be there with my homies from Kreative Interiors..

I only wanted to throw my too cents in to get this going. I hope that no one feels like I'm trying to call shots or step on anyones toes..I just wanted to throw out some Ideas cuz I really wanna get something going. something good, something organized.. But let me know how you guys feel....Thanx.....Victor.......
                            Last edited by LOGICx420x; 11-19-2005, 06:57 PM.

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

Originally posted by LOGICx420x
                              I only wanted to my too cents in to get this going. I hope that no feels like I'm trying to call shots or step on anyones toes..I just wanted to throw out some Ideas cuz I really wanna get something going. something good, something organized.. But let me know how you guys feel....Thanx.....Victor.......

no worries victor.. thats why i created this thread. everyone has voice of opinion. as long this thread is alive i dont think we all mind at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X