• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of your guys stories is funny as shit. Thanks for sharing
    visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
      Either a toss up between turning my cigarette lighter into a push botton ignition. It was great until my friends kept jacking my lighters and then I had to hot wire my truck. Or when my grandpa told me to put ATF in my engine to clean it out. I believed that old ass. Ran it for about 20 minutes and then flushed the engine again. Worst part is the engine just so happened to be a 5M-GE. If that engine hadn't blown up I'd still have that old car...
      ATF didn't kill your engine.

ATF is a detergent, and I as well as millions of other people have been using it in engines to clean up carbon build up for many, many, many decades. If the engine went, it wasn't specifically because of the ATF. The ATF could've knocked some shit loose(carbon build up) that allowed other symptoms to show through.

What exactly happened to the engine?

No way after 20 minutes only did ATF ruine a petro engine.
      Originally posted by wed3k
      im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Back in HS when my CB was bone-stock i used to rally that bitch with some country boys and their lifted trucks. Went damn near everywhere they went. Had to be pulled out of a few spots but usually made it out on my own.

Idk what i was thinking...

Recently the dumbest thing i did was at the PNW Spring Meet in Cannon Beach, on the last day of the meet. I drove up to NWaccord's campsite and was looking for a spot to park...found one under a tree with some low hanging limbs and went for it, completely forgetting i had a rack up top with my bike still attached...yeah. Ripped the whole rack and bike off the top of my car with like 15 people watching. As soon as it happened i heard a collective "OOOHHHHHHH!!!" from the crowd. Luckily the damage to the car was minimal. Some scrapes and a dent on the roof. Embarrassing? Very.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

strobe lights on my turn signals... lol. and i thought it was bad ass back then.

Comment

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
            Back in HS when my CB was bone-stock i used to rally that bitch with some country boys and their lifted trucks. Went damn near everywhere they went. Had to be pulled out of a few spots but usually made it out on my own.

Idk what i was thinking...

Recently the dumbest thing i did was at the PNW Spring Meet in Cannon Beach, on the last day of the meet. I drove up to NWaccord's campsite and was looking for a spot to park...found one under a tree with some low hanging limbs and went for it, completely forgetting i had a rack up top with my bike still attached...yeah. Ripped the whole rack and bike off the top of my car with like 15 people watching. As soon as it happened i heard a collective "OOOHHHHHHH!!!" from the crowd. Luckily the damage to the car was minimal. Some scrapes and a dent on the roof. Embarrassing? Very.
            Your misfortune makes me laugh.
            ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
              Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

^^^ Dead...lol WHY on earth would you do that?!

Comment

Because 19 and stupid.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                    Because 19 and stupid.
                    You aint getting no puss in that thing lol
                    visit vgruk

Comment

ebay coilover sleeves. Dafuq was I thinking?

Never ever ever ever ever.

Comment

rainy night time "drifting" in this Mormon church parking lot with my two friends in the car. basically just sliding around the trees and stuff with the E brake.

behind the building there is the straight part kinda cramped for space between the building and a fence, windows so fogged up you can hardly see, I did a 180 an did it again in reverse. like driving straight, 180, drive in reverse. then driving in reverse, 180,end it driving forward. pretty crazy and stupid.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                          ATF didn't kill your engine.

ATF is a detergent, and I as well as millions of other people have been using it in engines to clean up carbon build up for many, many, many decades. If the engine went, it wasn't specifically because of the ATF. The ATF could've knocked some shit loose(carbon build up) that allowed other symptoms to show through.

What exactly happened to the engine?

No way after 20 minutes only did ATF ruine a petro engine.
                          It was the grainy stuff he had me use. It didn't happen right after I ran the engine. I developed a rod knock a few months later and spun a rod bearing. When I pulled the engine apart all the engine bearings and the cams had scoring over the entire surface and it was running perfect before that. Only had 120k. Never ran it low on oil.
                          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Working...
                          X