Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my first post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man thats sick!!
    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

thanks again! the beast went its best last friday night.

1.72 60ft
      4.93 330ft
      7.49 1/8
      97.7 1/8 mph
      no 1000ft timer in this lane that night for some reason
      11.4462 1/4
      121.23 1/4 mph

on some slicks. thats my pb. as for weight i have no idea, i know i have taken a few pounds out, but only a scale will tell. the suspension is ebay coil overs on stock worn out struts, and ebay traction bars. there is still alot to be had in suspension alone. its still a stock block f22b, with an f22a head. here a pic from Tulsa OK IFO, and some from Kansas city IFO. Kc was on dot tires.

Comment

one hell of a sleeper bruh! that's art.
        IF, implies a possibility.

Comment

what rpm are you launching at? And what sort of boost controller are you using if any?

SOLD!!
          Boosted H22
          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

2 step is set at 5500, no boost controller just spring pressure.

Comment

dude

ur car is sick man

Comment

incredible....your car makes me a proud cb7 owner, you did a great job, my respect to you

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

So it's been a long time. I've done a little searching and it seems this car is still the fastest stock block f22a on this site? Is that true??

Comment

Originally posted by 4doors View Post
                    So it's been a long time. I've done a little searching and it seems this car is still the fastest stock block f22a on this site? Is that true??
                    Confused

You said previously, "its still a stock block f22b, with an f22a head."

So, shouldn't you be asking if the car is still the fastest stock block f22b?

Comment

Originally posted by oni_cb7 View Post
                      Confused

You said previously, "its still a stock block f22b, with an f22a head."

So, shouldn't you be asking if the car is still the fastest stock block f22b?
                      Yes you are correct. It is indeed an f22b block. my mistake, I should have just said f22 block w f22a head.

Comment

Nice man! Definitely block off the open gap beside the radiator as air will take the path of least resistance. But looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                          Nice man! Definitely block off the open gap beside the radiator as air will take the path of least resistance. But looking good.
                          Thanks for the tip. Unfortunelty I had this chassis crushed almost 3yrs ago. Moved that set up into a 95 wagon. Just thought somebody would have been in the tens by now.

Comment

I appreciate how you've refrained from modifying the exterior any. My hands play too much and will type and click away at parts all over the internet. Great job.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                            X