No announcement yet.

new swap time, it's about to get real big up in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol you have a head start on us haha and steelblue the hint is posted everytime I post lol
    Last edited by almostJDM; 01-11-2011, 08:42 AM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

My buddy had a j32 integra 6 speed..it was amazing..sold the car for 3k and sold his type r also. j32 cb7 would be sickkkkkkk.

Comment

2.0L from an Evo X?
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Lol Jake that engine is weak sauce compared to my new engine

1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

i too have thought of and actually compared notes with the v6 into my cb when the f22 was out and a k is now in it. when i talked to hasport, plenty time and even tried to stir up the cb crews on here some time last year to get a sign up going on so i can hit hasport up of how many interested parties, but so many people are either broke or just didn't have the balls to setup the game. Im not saying im rich or anything and i do have my times that i struggle thru, Maybe after i finish my k swap and sell it then i'll do a j35 with tl type s 6 sp lsd swap well see how i feel then, cause the wife is getting to the point where she is f king tripping bout spending money. keep it up i'd like to get some inspiration.

here is a link of a completed j32a swap cb7 just incase if some of you folks haven't seen this yet and there is a video of this car running on youtube.com i have seen it there too.
            http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread...t=cb7+j32+swap
            Last edited by project_kcord; 01-12-2011, 12:57 AM.

Comment

my swap will be a bit tougher then that swap

1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread

Comment

Originally posted by almostjdm View Post
                my Swap Will Be A Bit Tougher Then That Swap
                Ej25?

Comment

hahahahaha I already have one of those in my other car, and its quite fun

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                  My FS Thread

Comment

Just tell us man haha,

God I cant wait for you're build thread when you get this bad boy of beast block.
                    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

haha all in due time, the wait will be so worth it, I just need a few hundred more $$ then I'll order it, and the trans, I could get the engine right now, but it's alot harder to find a manual trans for it alone and a wiring harness, that is uncut from the engine to the ecu( although i have found a few now)

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                        haha all in due time, the wait will be so worth it, I just need a few hundred more $$ then I'll order it, and the trans, I could get the engine right now, but it's alot harder to find a manual trans for it alone and a wiring harness, that is uncut from the engine to the ecu( although i have found a few now)
                        dude, why make us wait? we'll be following it no matter what, letting us know ahead of time will make it that much more anticipated.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

haha hmmmm, well I dunno although I doubt I have to worry about someone taking my idea, their could always be that one person that already has the cash to do it and the know how, I've got the know how just saving a bit more so I can be ready for the expected an unexpected stuff

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread

Comment

I would delete the thread till purchases are made (no offense at all)

We've been here before (not with you) and it always ended in heartbreak

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Have you figured out what your going to do with the hood clearance? It looks like that Type R managed to do a little fabbing underneath and kept the stock hood. I'm curious cause, it would be sweet to keep it as stock looking as possible.

Here is the hood on the EG
                              '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

for the engine I am using I shouldn't need to alter the hood because its 24" tall with the intake manifold the way it sits, and If I mess with the oil pan and sump like I've read about then I can gain a few more inches of clearance, but I wont know until I get ready to plop it in, but if I do have to then I will see about getting a different hood or possibly having one made, I will probably go carbon to keep the weight down, since the new engine is 100lbs more then an H22, I think, I know that with the whole swap for that engine on a wooden pallet it weighed 750lbs, but that was engine, trans, brakes, ecu, all the accessories, and one of the cross members
                                Last edited by almostJDM; 01-16-2011, 01:16 AM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                                My FS Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X