Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
    Congrats bro, just make sure that that's REALLY what you want to do before you enlist. The military is a nice career with good benefits just be safe out there.

Are you trading the CB for the Lude or are you going to have both?
    No just gonna have both, the CB is actually my parents but it will be given to me sooner or later. I want the lude, it's 6300 for a 97 5-spd.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
    "The Turtle"
    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
      No just gonna have both, the CB is actually my parents but it will be given to me sooner or later. I want the lude, it's 6300 for a 97 5-spd.
      Nice.....go for it dude!

When will you be rolling through this way again anyways..........it's been a griiiiip!
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        well if things work out like i want, i maybe trading my CB for a lude. '97. guy said it wouldnt start. could be some small lil thing like the main relay or the dizzy. fuel pump turns on. the car just doesnt start.

lmao. we'll see how things work out. im about to go out and install my LBJ, hood props, and do some paint work. but if the guy takes the trade ill have some H22 powa for dirt cheap. haha. ill just have some stuff to get done on the BB6. suspension(its on cut springs), rims(finally be able to get some nice offset rims), and clean up the interior.

but i wont do much. ill clean it up, use it as a trade in on a CG or sell it and get a CG and STILL have money left to get some rims, suspension, and tint done.
        Get the Lude...keep the CB.....do the H22 swap homie!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          Get the Lude...keep the CB.....do the H22 swap homie!
          if you got $1500 for me to buy it with im all for it homie

Comment

If all he wanted was an H22 he woulda bought my spare....
            '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
            If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
              If all he wanted was an H22 he woulda bought my spare....
              im seriously thinking about it. lol. would be nice to have some H power.

Comment

im seriously thinking about it. lol. would be nice to have some H power.
                Here we go.......
                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

havent been up in a while hows everyone but for real looking for a cb right now somebody holla at me soon if you know where one at cheat
                  underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                    Here we go.......
                    lmao. power man...more power.....i wouldnt mind if i got an H. shnit. some nice cams, a tune, and maybe some spray and ill be good....for the moment. lol.

Originally posted by Black_Soul View Post
                    havent been up in a while hows everyone but for real looking for a cb right now somebody holla at me soon if you know where one at cheat
                    idk man. havent found none myself. check CL.

Comment

if you got $1500 for me to buy it with im all for it homie
                      You got a job....quit smoking...you will save alot of money....

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

You got a job....quit smoking...you will save alot of money....
                        lmao. dont smoke in the least bit. lol. tryin to get some other things fixed before i move up in power. getting it running smooth is the main concern.

Comment

lmao. dont smoke in the least bit. lol. tryin to get some other things fixed before i move up in power. getting it running smooth is the main concern.
                          thought you were selling.....

Comment

thought you were selling.....
                            i just got my Vigor rotors in today. so its stayin

Comment

i just got my Vigor rotors in today. so its stayin
                              eh? Coulda sworn you got those things last year sometime or another....damn dude.

Comment

eh? Coulda sworn you got those things last year sometime or another....damn dude.
                                lmao. naw. only got the calipers. now all i have left is the pads to get. just have to figure out what kind. lol. bout to go out and refresh the rim paint. some of it is chipping off.

Comment

Working...
                                X