Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

j_snipe21 on ps3

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
    disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
      x2 that shit sucks.nothing a shtgun cant handel.
      True that, and i hope were talking a real shotgun hear (spas 12) not some imposiblly unrealistic akimbo *** tag setup
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Installing a turbo and planning to tune later is kinda like having sex and planning to put the condom on afterward.

Comment

my greatest record ever was on my buddy's Xbox 360, and I went 60 and 5 on Deathmatch Express...Ak47 Red Dot, bling pro, with the shotty...good times!

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
        White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

LOL

Comment

omg rofl that was awsome

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

psn = DJ-dlatino

on almost everyday at 10pm

PSN: DJ-dlatino
              My ride
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140370

Comment

can someone tell me if they recently nerfed some weapons? I use the Scar-H and its taking me almost a whole clip to kill someone, but i'm going down in one shot it seems.

Comment

Everyone add me on 360 username is rah43

Comment

Originally posted by nightime25 View Post
                    can someone tell me if they recently nerfed some weapons? I use the Scar-H and its taking me almost a whole clip to kill someone, but i'm going down in one shot it seems.
                    it sounds like your missing.
                    lol

the scar, with stopping power, takes like 2 or 3 shots

Comment

playing right now on XBOX under gt Press10 also have it on PS3. Psn name STEEZEPANCAKES

Comment

I finally went out and got my copy today
                        gonna be on in a few.

psn: KoRn_LuVr

Comment

I'm on all the time playin with Almost_JDM, & 92smokeaccord all the time. smoke lights em up with a nuke all the time! its good fun!...
                          my online IDs are JDMHondaGuy, JDM_Honda_Guy... Hit me UP!
                          Drivin a Yota now, The CB7 is still for sale.
                          Don't kinfe when you can BLOW THEIR FACE OFF with an M1014!
                          Always playin Camp Of Duty: Lagfire 2!

Comment

These are my favorite guns, what are yours?

All images from: http://www.codmf2.net/tag/new-modern-warfare-2-weapons/
                            Drivin a Yota now, The CB7 is still for sale.
                            Don't kinfe when you can BLOW THEIR FACE OFF with an M1014!
                            Always playin Camp Of Duty: Lagfire 2!

Comment

on daily...PS3

jizmstr
                              Last edited by Charliehstle209; 02-24-2010, 01:37 AM.
                              93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

acr is a badass gun. I love the m21 for sniping too.

Comment

Working...
                                X