Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Crash At The Races In Orlando!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash At The Races In Orlando!!!

well its 5 in the mornin now and im home but about an hour ago comin from the races and i take the exit to the right and the exit crosses over the highway i was drivin on and the next thing u know all the crx's, civic's, CB's (the best lol) hittin there brakes like crazy. cars were literally slidin to stop. this stupid ugly ass integer almost hit my baby but anyways. we stopped and look to see what was goin on there was a eclipse that was on the highway i exited off slammed into the rail. we were right over them. we couldnt to nothin but lookin below use and call the police for help. it even looked like they flew out the car over the rail cause it was a convertable and nobosy was in there. but let me know if anybody seen it

damn its been a crazy night in orlando someone got shot where we were at crazy crazy hope everyone survived tonight for real

my members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by slr_theking
      damn its been a crazy night in orlando someone got shot where we were at crazy crazy hope everyone survived tonight for real
      and thats where i was comin from too. i was leavin the area where he got shot. but i dont know if he died or not.

Comment

been there once but damn... i seen the crash at courtney cambell causeway a couple months ago where the drunk 24 year old was with a 16 year old girl drinking and pulled out like he was hot shit and smashed in the wall and the girl got out and got hit by a bike while a few bikes were racing. i saw it all and it was nasty shit.
        89 - Sileighty
        92 - CB7

Comment

Originally posted by SliDing SiL80
          been there once but damn... i seen the crash at courtney cambell causeway a couple months ago where the drunk 24 year old was with a 16 year old girl drinking and pulled out like he was hot shit and smashed in the wall and the girl got out and got hit by a bike while a few bikes were racing. i saw it all and it was nasty shit.
          damn that sucks. but orlando is gettin crazy now man

Comment

yea man the guy died when the ambulance got there he went into shock and had a heartattack

my members ride thread

Comment

hey that shit is getting crazy. thats why when i go to meets i dont race. if im gonna race it will be at a strip or on a street with not a heard or tuners
              89 - Sileighty
              92 - CB7

Comment

Originally posted by slr_theking
                yea man the guy died when the ambulance got there he went into shock and had a heartattack
                DAMN. R.I.P. and it was over nothing. people now of days or ruthless.

Comment

Working...
                X