Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor omar...Play it nice..maybe he'll let you go

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
      Mike when you go to pick n pull, could you please check if there are any cd5's there. Last time I went there, there was none. If you could do that I'd appreciate it.
      Not a problem I will see if I can find a few.. Later

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc

Poor omar...Play it nice..maybe he'll let you go
        woo hoo, the anger has went down between us. i'm about 80% sure i'll be there at like 2pm as long as i don't into another disagreement with my dad.

edit: wtf? i don't know what i'll be there for, unless there is a prelude. there was one there 2 weeks ago, hope it's still there.
        Last edited by tunerman; 05-15-2007, 10:29 PM.

Comment

ok....

Last time i went, which like a hell-long time ago, i think the only ludes we saw were like 91 and older

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
            ok....

Last time i went, which like a hell-long time ago, i think the only ludes we saw were like 91 and older
            there was a 94 last time i went, and a previous time before that there was a 92. as long as there is one lude there from 92-96 with a driver side arm i'll be happy, if not i basically wasted my time.

Comment

Theres a few out this way but theyre the kind where you tell them what part you need and they go pick it for you. I suppose i could call em and find out if they have any ludes out there. If so, ill put together a list of parts for CBs and ludes and ill see what they got.

Comment

thanks bro, appreciate it a lot.

Comment

I just hate those kind of yards. Partly cua i cant pocket the little shit, but it takes the fun out if it. Cuz i know that if i go in there with a long list of parts, he's not gonna go see if theyre all there. They may even limit me to like 5 parts per day. Cuz i wanna look for fogs, flushies, lips, maplights, visors, rear fogs, sidemarkers, all sorts of shit, and i really dont imagine they'll be happy to oblige to my indecisive-ness But i'll give em a call and see if they even have any accords or ludes.

Comment

Wow I havent looked at this thread in a few days hahaha.....sorry guys

Thanks again Mike for coming and helping me out with MY cb....stupid piece of shit...........if you look in the off topic I posted what happend there, I dont feel like posting it again....go read...its called "My car broke" lol

Nicole

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Zach.. Have a good one man.. Later

Comment

I dont know about Omar (who I saw at Pick-N-Pull) but I had pretty good luck finding what I was after at the two yards I went to today.. I hit up a yard up in KCK off of 12th Street, I think it was. They had 4 CB's and 2 CD's.. Everything up there was pretty picked over.. I figure I will give them a week or two and then check back in and see what the selection looks like then..

And on my way home from the junkyards, I stopped by Nicole and Luis' for a bit and dropped of a few little parts Nicole asked for.. On the way home, getting on I-435 WB from Metcalf I saw a black CB with sidemarkers, the little Tein decal guy below the passenger side sidemarker, 5th gen alloys painted bronze... I knew it looked really familiar, turns out it was Matt's crazy ass cousin. I am glad to see the CB lives on Matt. You and him need to start coming out and at least getting some food and a few pics with us on a saturday night... Later
                        Last edited by MadSpleen85; 05-17-2007, 12:04 PM.

Comment

There's a 92/93 Accord ex with the rear disks still there. Oh yea...Mike, please tell me you're joking about there being 2 cd5's there. I looked everywhere but couldn't find one; I feel dumb.

Comment

lol I seen you and I was like my god I know that cb, by the way car looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by crash09
                              lol I seen you and I was like my god I know that cb, by the way car looks good.

Who are you, and why have I never met you

Nicole

Nicole
                              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman
                                Mike, please tell me you're joking about there being 2 cd5's there. I looked everywhere but couldn't find one; I feel dumb.
                                The 2 CD's were at the yard up in KCK... Later

Comment

Working...
                                X