No announcement yet.

Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol. I'd like to say some couldn't make it to the meet, but there are no others . Just 1990[H]accordex and myself. Was nice to finally meet another cb7 in the area!

--

--

--

--

1990[H]accordex even had a elder compliment his car, noo wait, it was the garden behind it they complimented. They just happened to say it while walking by us and our cars, lol
    Last edited by Raf99; 07-22-2012, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Looking good loving the pic's of our cars

Comment

I figured I would find some kind of a build thread on your accord on here. Never really saw much on lowmo about your car. I didn't know the level of meticulousness and effort you put into making it perfect. I will be tearing into my car next summer to make sure every little detail is perfect like this. The wire tucked bay looks amazing and the javexing of the grill is gonna happen here soon too. Oh cb7accord is my username on lowmo. So thats 2 other people I know from around NS now that are tuning a cb7. We should start a thread somewhere for ns CB7s haha. Still haven't swapped my h22a yet but picking up some things here and there, found someone who can extend my powersteering lines too already, just need my parts argh! ah well in due time. Very clean car you have for sure even the interior is imaculate, mine is not lol, alot of years of stains I have to get rid of, light brown interior sucks haha. Anyway just wanted to complement you on your sharp, clean, not riced out, well put together ride! Nice work

P.S. Had to edit this when I realized the location of the Member above! 3 people in the ns area.

Andrew
        Last edited by 1990exr; 07-24-2012, 02:21 PM.
        My work in progress!

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=191139

This guy isn't that far away from you at all, quick little wamp away from your town and your in his town hehe. He also has a f20b swapped coupe too. There is another guy down the valley,
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...30#post3031230

he's just rockin the stock engine but there are a few of us around.
          Last edited by 1990exr; 07-24-2012, 02:49 PM.
          My work in progress!

Comment

They look great together.

I only hope my engine bay and H swap look as clean as yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
              lol. I'd like to say some couldn't make it to the meet, but there are no others . Just 1990[H]accordex and myself. Was nice to finally meet another cb7 in the area!
              Originally posted by 1990exr View Post
              P.S. Had to edit this when I realized the location of the Member above! 3 people in the ns area.
              I think there are a few more than 3 members in NS... maybe we should try and get a proper NS meet going.

It would be nice to see what others are doing with their CB7s and see some of these fine examples in person.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBucket View Post
                I think there are a few more than 3 members in NS... maybe we should try and get a proper NS meet going.

It would be nice to see what others are doing with their CB7s and see some of these fine examples in person.
                I agree with you there, we need a proper Cb7 nova scotia tread, and meet, i never knew there was anyone else around, like me and raf thought we where the only ones in the area, but very glad to kno there's more out there

Comment

NS CB7 tuner members thread
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...57#post3031257

I also put it in the beginners forums so that anyone can post there
                  Tell anyone ya know that is a member from ns to get the F' on here so we can do some chattin, love to see these cars and by the looks of it other people in NS do too.

Andrew
                  My work in progress!

Comment

NS CB7 tuner members thread
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...57#post3031257

I also put it in the beginners forums so that anyone can post there
                    Tell anyone ya know that is a member from ns to get the F' on here so we can do some chattin, love to see these cars and by the looks of it other people in NS do too.

Andrew
                    So much for that idea, shut down

Comment

So much for that idea, shut down
                      x2

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        They look great together.

I only hope my engine bay and H swap look as clean as yours.
                        Your compliments mean a lot! Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

Originally posted by RustyBucket View Post

Great idea. As 1990exr and 1990[H]accordex are saying they're are a few around. Be cool to have a meet in Truro.

So weird, a few weeks ago I thought I was the only cb7 enthusiast around these parts. Even after the meet with 1990[H]accordex I've got some ideas I want to do to my ride now (door tweeters, dye seats), so it would be great to see other enthusiasts!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=191139

This guy isn't that far away from you at all, quick little wamp away from your town and your in his town hehe. He also has a f20b swapped coupe too. There is another guy down the valley,
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...30#post3031230

he's just rockin the stock engine but there are a few of us around.
                        I wonder, if we could get 10 to show up for a meet I'd be impressed!

Comment

Your compliments mean a lot! Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

Great idea. As 1990exr and 1990[H]accordex are saying they're are a few around. Be cool to have a meet in Truro.

So weird, a few weeks ago I thought I was the only cb7 enthusiast around these parts. Even after the meet with 1990[H]accordex I've got some ideas I want to do to my ride now (door tweeters, dye seats), so it would be great to see other enthusiasts!

I wonder, if we could get 10 to show up for a meet I'd be impressed!
                          You kno, I was thinking of this myself, Truro would be a perfect meet place, it's like the middle for everyone, I'd would seriously take a drive to truro for a meet

Comment

Truro sounds like a great place for a meet!

I just started a NS thread in the Canadian subforum:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...05#post3031605
                            The last NS thread appears to have been shut down because it was created in the wrong place.

Comment

I think I have every cb7 in this town memorized for their location. For years I've always check out this one accord in town as it was in amazing shape and rarely moved. As I was driving today I glanced in and my jaw dropped when I seen a for sale sign on it! eeeeek, as I slammed on the brakes and turned around. I didn't care who lived there, I pulled in the yard and got out to check it out. I was smiling from ear to ear.

Turns out its a 91 exr. 216,000km and ONE owner. An older fella and his wife owned it. They never drove it hard, they always fixed what was broken. They were gentle on it and it showed. It had very little surface rust and everything was original. It had these plastic light covers (covering the headlights) which I've never seen before. The surface rust was on the wheel wells, and it was undercoated. New gas tank and muffler on it. It had grey interior and the only thing broken was the antenna. It still had the tape deck in it, a automatic with a F22, auto-start remote, and original shocks.

The older fella and I stood and talked in the driveway for about 30min about the car and its history. & now (although I can't afford it), I WANT IT! I want it so bad! But the guy is trying to get $3000 for it, which is too much. I may try to save up some $ and see what he says to a lowball offer. ..... all I can think about it "how can i get that car, how can i get that car, how can I get that car" haha. I think I'm going to become obsessed with getting this car for my daily driver. I'm regretting now having some money saved up for something like this.

Comment

Got any more pics . Seeing how your taste in cb's is great and all , I want too see this one with more pics . If its as nice as you say it is then I must see...

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X