Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the age of us Cb7 owners and what do we do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the age of us Cb7 owners and what do we do for a living?

Whats the age of us cb7 owners and what do we do for a living? i know many on here are in the automotive trades and many not. I've seen threads like this on other sites for other cars but not this one and its sometimes interesting.

I'm 29 and am mechanically inclined but not so much automotively yet. I'm working on it but i'm a plumbing apprentice in my last year. I would like to take an automotive course or two though.

Comment

I'm 29, and currently unemployed but worked at the Honda dealership as a quick lube technician 3 years ago.
      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

I am 20 and work maintenance at the golf course up the road from me.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

I dont drive a cb I used to 29 I work for the government cant really say too much.

Comment

Older than you all and younger spirited. I'm 56. I own a wagon and a coupe. Gave the coupe to son to drive. Got a part-time job at Magic Mountain. I'm also one of the founders/administrators of www.Accordobession.com with ThePhantom. Mostly I wipe out spammer accounts.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
            New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
            My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Im 25 and a stay at home dad at the moment. I was born and raised into the auto world. I a real jack of all trades too. Theres not much that I cant do with my hands.

Comment

i'm 30, unemployed but in school for health care administration. I used to work as a receiving clerk at a grocery store but i was forcibly offered a severance package one day.

Comment

im 16 and i go to school

^MRT^

Comment

25 UNEMPLOYED recently graduated to be a hvac techniciaN hard trying to get into field with out experience

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                    disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

23, Work as a Mechanical Engineer at Manning Applied Technology while in school. Work at Chrysler in MI as an Abarth/SRT Vehicle Integration and Validation Engineer during the summer. Full time student at the University of Idaho.
                      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
                        25 UNEMPLOYED recently graduated to be a hvac techniciaN hard trying to get into field with out experience
                        I did the same thing. Went to school, got my HVAC ticket and nobody would hire me.

Back on topic, I'm 26 and I currently work as a detailer at a Mitsubishi dealership.

Like Nightmare, I'm a bit of a jack of all trades too. I have my commercial driver's licence, I've been a railway conductor, auto sales, HVAC tech, painter/fabricator and built Chrysler seats for 4 years.

Definetly not living an extravagant lifestyle by any means. Not exactly where I expected to be by now, and I'm just scraping by as it is, but the most important thing is that I'm happy with what I do, and that's what makes going to work worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          r and built Chrysler seats.
                          Haha me too! My project last summer was designing a seat for the new Abarth that would be good in a track car.

Comment

From 2005-2009 I built Chrysler 300/Dodge Charger/Magnum/Challenger/SRT8 seats. That was an awesome job. Wish I still had it actually. I got laid off from there 3 times and finally in '09 when Chrysler declared bankruptcy and temporarily shut down, I packed up and moved to Alberta.

Comment

I love how you sit "in" them instead of "on" them. They softened up for the 2011+ because execs thought they were to harsh. Funny because it's a seat in a race car...

Comment

Working...
                              X