This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics from the meet!

Looks like we had a semi-decent turnout, I counted about 12-13 CBs with a few other cars into the mix.

^^Mychal's Subaru....all the way from Wyoming!

^John's CB wagon (dooey52)

^^My CB7 after I gave it a much needed wash this morning

^^^Factory Gold package including the wheels!

^^^SOOOO desperately want his wheels, man thats my next addition, some Work Meister or SSR wheels with a killer lip
    Last edited by Losiracer2; 07-30-2011, 08:02 PM.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

^^^half the meet

And this is what we had to eat! SO Delicious

Last edited by Losiracer2; 07-30-2011, 08:02 PM.

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

You guys know my situation. Even if I were on this from the beginning, what happened yesterday would have killed my chances even before i got off the ground.

Good Turnout.

Comment

Good pictures Kai.

I should have had you take a few more of mine for me so I could post them in a for sale ad.

And yes Kim did bring some very tasty ribs.
          Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

sorry i forgot my camera, so these are what i got with my cell phone.

Click picture to see my mrt
            Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Was that a cf rear window visor on that black CB?.

Comment

yea, that cb is so sexy I'll post my pics in a few once they finish uploading, I messed up the vid I took lol I didn't realize I put my finger over the lense after the first few seconds rofl but that food kai posted was awesome

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Who ever made this meet happend Ty! Az needs this CBS need to stand up I'm proud owner of the black one with the red stripe next time I promise to bring my green one out guys gonna luv that one too good pics had fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by syer91 View Post
                    Who ever made this meet happend Ty! Az needs this CBS need to stand up I'm proud owner of the black one with the red stripe next time I promise to bring my green one out guys gonna luv that one too good pics had fun!!
                    yes your car is hot, wish I could have brought mine out

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread
                    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread

Comment

Well everyone else took some good pix so I dont need to all of mine but this is it
                        Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
                        93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Heres my pics...

most EDITED:

Comment

damn good turn out sorry i missed out. my next was down at home and i didnt see the phone # to text till i got to work today...family stuff came up

Ride List
                            1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                            2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                            newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Thanks to everyone who came out. It was a good time.

Originally posted by syer91 View Post
                              glad you enjoyed the meet. your cb is nice. The one thing that killed it for me, was the bondo stuff holding the rear visor on. Other than that, it was looking awesome.
                              Originally posted by Lakersfan24 View Post
                              Was that a cf rear window visor on that black CB?.
                              yeah, it fit like a 98-02, but it had like bondo holding it on.

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                              yea, that cb is so sexy I'll post my pics in a few once they finish uploading, I messed up the vid I took lol I didn't realize I put my finger over the lense after the first few seconds rofl but that food kai posted was awesome
                              lol glad you guys liked the short ribs.

Click picture to see my mrt
                              Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Well if u would just asked instead of assuming to believe what you see it's glass glue and I gotta trim it off that's it it's not bondo thx for the meet but didnt go so u can point out my flaws if that's the case then everybody else should have not gone! Thx but next time you can eat your own meat

Comment

Working...
                                X