Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

91 Accord CB7 - old skool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 Accord CB7 - old skool

Hello people,

I'm Felix and I'm from Germany.

My ride is a '91 Accord CB7, and I have invested a lot of money and even more blood and sweat, even though I own the car only since September 2010.

Here some pics from buying until now:

For the german "TÜV" I had to change the rear brake rotors. When I repair something, then I do it completely, so I did it all: new calipers, brake rotors and standard brake pads.

OLD:

NEW:

just kiddin

By felixem at 2011-03-21

Then I bought brand new K-Sport Coilovers and putted them into my Accord at "maximum down" position:

brand new alloys:

rebuilt all 4 cv joints:

putted wheels on and took some pictures, car is washed only, not waxed on the photo:

bought new oem arm rest for the front seats:

and shift boot:

new oem sunroof visor with the little climate control "door" and jdm window visors directly ordered from japan:

Now my accord is at a local body shop to be repainted in the left and right rear panels / transition to the bumper.

I hope some of you like my CB7 and I will post recent pictures when it arrives here again in the next week.

Greetings,
    power-gamer
    Last edited by power-gamer; 08-11-2011, 11:40 AM.

where are my other posted pics???

Comment

I would like to know as well! It sounds like you love her! I like the "old skool" badge.

Comment

looks good . the pic is kinda big though . Get more pics up . Welcome aboard.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Willkommen auf der Webseite
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Now it works

greetz,
            felix

PS: Danke für die Begrüssung!
            Last edited by power-gamer; 08-11-2011, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the site and you have a very nice car.
              Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

beautiful assortment of oem parts. love it. the interior is super mint and clean. reminds me of the jdm ef2 interior for the 35xt sedan

Comment

welcome home! nice whip dude i luv it!

RIP to my SexyAuto

Comment

Where did you find that brand new black armrest

You must share

Comment

Very nice ride man! Welcome to the site!
                      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      My coupe!!!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Thanks for your compliments, I know that my CB7 is very very rare in Germany (only under 200 cars are official registered!!!) and I really like, no I really LOVE this car. Quality and driving-feeling are great.
                        And the 7x17 inch wheels with 215/40 tyres and the K-Sport coilovers improve this feeling very much...

Now to the asked parts:
                        I had to search this arm rest very hard and I found one Honda Dealer in the east of Germany who had one. I was very happy and even the price was great. But I know now, too, that all over Germany there is no second arm rest buyable. No one has one registered in the Honda Online Parts Catalogue. Sorry guys for that.

With the sunroof visor with climate control "door" it´s the same.... Was the last one in Germany.

So you all have to look out on ebay and try your luck!

But my CB7 is not "ready" yet. There are parts from Okotoks, Canada and LA, California on their way to me.

Pictures are going to come... ;-)

Thanks again,
                        Felix

Comment

Working...
                        X