mj213 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
    Bump for putting almost 1000 miles on my car since monday. My job hates my car =(

On a side note, relocated the battery to the trunk, all fastened down, too.
    I bet it pounded through those 1000 miles without missing a beat, though. The car looks great, you're repping that seattle silver well!

The blacked out trim matches your tint well, and those rims look good, too. Oh and the sidemarkers are a nice touch, as well.

Comment

Hey thanks! I've been driving the element for a few weeks - as soon as I get caught up with bills I'll be able to replace the clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder. Maybe take the wheels off and touch up the other 3 curbed lips. Got the replacement rear bumper on, looks a bit better. Hoping to get a spoiler (oem) soon, and a lip, too. Friend used to run a business selling them, has a lot of inventory left over. Have yet to see what he has, though.

Oh, and I ordered some PIAA Plasma Ion Crystal Yellow bulbs for my fogs. Already converted to H3 - thought this would be better than using the cheap bulbs currently in there with amber caps.

Comment

More pics. It was warm enough to wash the car, had to touch up some of the blacked out trim, though. Damn rocks!

This one was interesting, flash kicked on, made it appear darker.

Will get more pics soon.

Comment

cars lookin clean!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Hey man...car looks really good!! its one of my cars inspirations...one question though, when you put in the side markers, did you take off the fender or just cut out the hole while they were on the car??

I need to colour match my blizzgrill too...it looks soo nice

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
            be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Thanks guys!

I did it with the fenders on.

There's a DIY somewhere that shows you how to measure the proper location.

Driver's side was done with a hacksaw, a bastard file, and a drill. Took a few hours.

Second one was done with a dremel. Took less than 30 minutes.

I do NOT recommend the first method. I lost all sensation in my fingers for the better part of the next day.

Comment

Guess who's back

For those of you who have been talking to me, or checking my thread, you'll know my fogs were out of order for a while. Well, thanks to slammed4thgen, they're back. I put some yellow PIAAs in there.

While I was rewiring the harness in the dash, I took my cluster out and polished the lens, and cleaned the dust out. Got it back in there, the whole bezel fits tight and clean now.

Also, ambered my climate controls:

And the buttons, but.. bulbs are most all burned out. Ugh!

I also removed my FITV after finally finding it, and the float (whatever its called) was completely unscrewed. SO, I cleaned it all out, polished the throttle body (inside) and put everything back together. Yay, idles nice now.

Comment

Loving the headlights.
                  wat?

Comment

Thanks! I'm going to probably replace the projectors sometime, I personally like them, but I've seen better.

Comment

CB is very sexy,wish i had it. keep it tastefull.

Comment

Thanks! Yours has a lot of potential! I really like the cappucino color. There's quite a few out here (I think Lokuputha) that look really nice with some mods!

Comment

how in the world did you get the fan speed indicators to be so crisp? mines all messy looking and doesn't have the sharp orange like yours....i want yours lol.

member's ride thread
                          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                          91 Accord SE 176k
                          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                            how in the world did you get the fan speed indicators to be so crisp? mines all messy looking and doesn't have the sharp orange like yours....i want yours lol.
                            That's why you're having me do yours. Hehe..

Comment

Bump for new wheels.

Comment

Gah, you suck.
                                wat?

Comment

Working...
                                X