How to look older?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to look older?

Im 20 as of last week and I still get hit on by preteen girls and looked down on by girls my own age.

Iv asked dozens of people they all say I look 14-16, Im 5'10 and 120lb's very skinny and I struggle with my weight to even keep it at that... So what are some things I could do to maybe put some years on my appearance so I can at least get a girl to look at me without referring to my best friend as my dad

Picture:
    Last edited by Bullhorn7; 07-09-2012, 04:52 AM.
    -Will

Post a picture of yourself.

Comment

picture^
      -Will

Comment

get a haircut and workout/bulk up? To me your hair looks disheveled/messy, a sign of a young kid or someone who doesn't take care of himself, no offense.

member's ride thread
        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
        91 Accord SE 176k
        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Do you wear glasses?

I feel like the problem lyes somewhere in the nose / eye / cheek area. Your skin is very consistent and smooth looking so it gives off a sort of younger appearance. Well thats what i think

I'd try some glasses first and see if that helps

Also your hair is kinda on the borderline area of " i like my hair long " or " i need it cut to go back to short ". So take it one direction or another.

And its hardly messy, shit my hair is worse than that.

Comment

Get a full time job that involves lots of stress and frustration. That should get you aging pretty quickly.

Comment

A different, shorter haircut would definitely help

And if possible.. Grow some facial hair. Without my beard, I look like a 15 year old
              Last edited by apuforyou; 07-09-2012, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
                And if possible.. Grow some facial hair. Without my beard, I look like a 15 year old
                This is just about the best way to look older. When have my beard grown out a few weeks, it adds at least 4-5 years to my actual age.

My friends joke around and say I look like a 40 year old man but I usually get taken for a 22-23 year old. I'm 5' 10"ish and about 150lbs right now.

Comment

You'll definitely need a haircut. You've got that bieber look going on.

Comment

The way you have your hair is popular for people between the ages of 15 to 25 or so... but you have a youthful look, so it makes you look younger. I agree with those that say change the hair.
                    Can you grow a beard/mustache/goatee... hell, even sideburns?

When I was younger, I looked WAY young without my goatee. Sadly, I look older than I am with it (and now that it's going gray, I look older still!)

Another thing you can do is dress "older". Hell, my senior year of high school, I wore a shirt and tie (pubic school.) Everyone, including teachers and hall monitors, thought I was older. They thought I was a teacher! I tried it on my first day in college, and some girl asked me what class I taught.

Of course, there's also simply changing the way you act, and what you do. If you act 20, you'll be perceived as 20.

Comment

Im 29 and have a full beard and still get id'd to by liquor lmao
                      My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

Get a tan, a hair cut and grow some muscles.
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I do have to agree with the hair cut. If not cutting it maybe styling would help. If you are a t & jeans guy like myself. Mix it up with collared shirts too.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

I always thought you were a big black Guy but anyway if you cut your hair I bet you would look 3-4 years old than you do now

Comment

Agree with most opinions in here, get a haircut and start working out.

Comment

Working...
                              X