Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Eddie's 4 door cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie's 4 door cb7

Whats up cb peps I'm Eddie I am new to the site just got my secound cb. My first was a 2door burgundy ex. I have been into Honda since I was 11 my mom and dad had cb7s in burgundy my moms was the coupe 5spd and dad had the 4 door auto that's where my love for cb7s came from. Now its time to show my building skills so stay tuned and look out for this accord.

when i first bought her

2 days ago i decided to do my own fogs they came off a 92 integra comments are welcome

pics of today sep,23

head rest came off 92 integra

Last edited by 93fourdooreddie; 09-25-2010, 03:38 PM.

welcome, youll learn many many thing here
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

thanks for the welcome

Comment

nice ride bro and hope you enjoy your new found addiction ..god bless.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

i really cant wait to do the suspension i need new shocks and ball joints

Comment

Is that kid smoking some ewww weeee?

:Back In Business...

Comment

yes he is thats my cuzin we are pot friendly.....lol.....

Comment

Nice ride. lol who dosent smoke tweed

Comment

lookin good bro..keep it upbouncy:

Comment

im givin you +1 rep for the fogs, they dam nearly look liek cb fogs and the shapes are identical.

anyways they look nice.
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

thnks... im trying really hard to get her looking good in a short time. And im always short on money. hopefully things start looking better soon money wise so i can start buying good parts and not used cheap ones........ i am not a fan of EBAY . not saying ebay is bad but i dont do that route

Comment

damm those fogs look damn near good if u ask me. almost stock

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

Comment

Great jobon the fogs. Headrests are cool....if they matched.

Anyways, looks like you've got a fun project started there. Keep goin at 'er!

Comment

Most ppl say they don't like my head rest cause they don't match but if you really look close you'll notice that from the head rest up the inside is tan... I like it for know it's not gonna stay like that hopefully I can come across some leathers or re upolsted mine

Comment

this pic was very hard because of where my pic button is on my i Phone

Comment

Working...
                              X