Originally posted by Chrisisiced View Post
      but it worked... lol

Does the bracket and pads sit perfectly with out the need for a washer
      thanks
      New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
      tsx retrofit
      f22b dohc boosted
      custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

I think it depends on what parts you use. From my understanding if you use prelude calipers(23t) with prelude rotors you'll be fine OR use wagon calipers with wagon rotors and you'll be fine. If you mix and match you'll probably need washers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced View Post
          I think it depends on what parts you use. From my understanding if you use prelude calipers(23t) with prelude rotors you'll be fine OR use wagon calipers with wagon rotors and you'll be fine. If you mix and match you'll probably need washers.
          thanks...that helps alot
          New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
          tsx retrofit
          f22b dohc boosted
          custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

Can anyone confirm to me that the set screw holes in the Prelude rotors should be off center of the lug nuts? So they fit into the Acura hubs.
            I have PowerSlot 126.40034 and they are right in the middle of the lug nuts and so the holes don't align into the hub.
            By your pics it looks like my rotors are the fucked up piece of this puzzle.

EDIT: So I talked to a tech at Powerslot and he said you don't really need those set screw holes, which I've heard before. But still to the writer of this thread I'm wondering why your rotors set screw holes did fit correctly.
            Last edited by uslspct; 12-27-2010, 06:31 PM.
            Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
            -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
            MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

This set up looks crazy good. I hope to do that. Question tho; will the stock 15" wheels fit on the new setup?
              Originally posted by HardInThePaint
              Girls should most definitely rep the shocker. Embrace the shocker.

Be one with the shocker.

My ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187897

Comment

Originally posted by hondamikk View Post
                This set up looks crazy good. I hope to do that. Question tho; will the stock 15" wheels fit on the new setup?

x2 ... i seen alot of ppl asking if the stock wheels will fit over this setup

could some1 answer that for me .. pretty plz?

Comment

As far as caliper clearance I think the prelude ones are actually a thinner profile and I gained caliper clearance. As far as diameter I'm not sure.
                  Members Ride Thread

Comment

Just to add on here.

You can use CG 98-2001 accord wheel hubs as an alternative to CL hubs
                    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

so quick question....i want to do this conversion but dont really want to upgrade the rotor and all that kind of stuff......does anyone know what rotors i would have to get to be able to use the stock CB calipers and brackets?

Comment

ACURA CL or CG 98-91 ACCORD ROTORS
                        NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                        DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct View Post
                          Can anyone confirm to me that the set screw holes in the Prelude rotors should be off center of the lug nuts? So they fit into the Acura hubs.
                          I have PowerSlot 126.40034 and they are right in the middle of the lug nuts and so the holes don't align into the hub.
                          By your pics it looks like my rotors are the fucked up piece of this puzzle.

EDIT: So I talked to a tech at Powerslot and he said you don't really need those set screw holes, which I've heard before. But still to the writer of this thread I'm wondering why your rotors set screw holes did fit correctly.
                          I have 93 Prelude vtec Brembo blanks and have the accord v6/wagon calipers with the 25 T bracket. The set screw also did not fit in my setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Whit3y View Post
                            x2 ... i seen alot of ppl asking if the stock wheels will fit over this setup

could some1 answer that for me .. pretty plz?
                            Yes, because the accord wagon uses the same exact 15" wheel as the accord ex sedan. The difference is that the spare will no longer clear the caliper.

Comment

Here is the Parts i got

Honda Front Wheel Hub Assembly (Bearing)
                              CL Front Brake Rotor
                              Honda Front Wheel Hub:

Ran me a total of $160 before taxes, Wheelbearingwarehouse.com will ship free if over $50 and IRP if over $100
                              Originally posted by scudweiser
                              it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

WOuld these calipers and brackets work??

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/AAZ-19B1460/?rtype=10
                                92 CB7 F22 5 speed.

^MY RIDE THREAD^

Comment

Working...
                                X