No announcement yet.

Wickit : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man i appreciate it So of course i've changed my plans a slight bit and have a surprise for you all hopefully by the end of 2012. Only one person knows what it is. So far nothing new, just trying to sell my 5x114.3 wheels so i can buy jdmbeener's CF trunk.
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

So jdmbeener is keeping his CF trunk so I'm going to get some cheap coilovers til I can get function forms. My stock shocks and springs are going out anyways.

Comment

My friend with the lude has some cheapie sleeves im sure he'll sell to you for near to nothing. Let me know if you want em so i can let him know

Comment

clean bro ,, i wish mine was that clean
          10th Anniversary Accord.
          05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Damn I wish you woulda let me know earlier, I already ordered them from Kie wholesale at the indoor swap meet.. I may still take your friend's sleeves depending on how much he'll let em go for, and thanks 10thAnnivCB7

Comment

Replaced drive belts yesterday. Waiting for the sleeves which will be here wednesday.

Comment

Still liking the progress of this. Keep up the good work Doug. Cant wait to see the coil overs on it.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Thanks man I appreciate it, this job thing keep getting pushed back has really f'd up my plans on everything haha hopefully I can stay on track though

Comment

Got black housed headlights with yellow high beams from the one and only Frankie figgs today, also put on my sleeves! Pics when I get the adjustments just right

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                      Got black housed headlights with yellow high beams from the one and only Frankie figgs today, also put on my sleeves! Pics when I get the adjustments just right
                      cool bro now we are two more rocking those

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                      My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Haha yeah I just gotta get the lights on and I'll be happy! Haha and what I've been waiting for.....

So here are the pics yesterday at 1 up garage just messing around with a visor they had for display, I wanna get one now! Last pic of my cb7 at stock height..

And the finally outcome of yesterday..

Sorry for the iPod pics, might do a photoshoot later today though. Let me know what you guys think!

Comment

Looks sick, but too low in the back. Looks like it's draggin it's nuts on the floor.

Comment

Yeah this is just first time setting em. I'm going to do the back a bit higher this week at school. Thanks though Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                              Haha yeah I just gotta get the lights on and I'll be happy! Haha and what I've been waiting for.....

So here are the pics yesterday at 1 up garage just messing around with a visor they had for display, I wanna get one now! Last pic of my cb7 at stock height..

And the finally outcome of yesterday..

Sorry for the iPod pics, might do a photoshoot later today though. Let me know what you guys think!
                              looks hella good bro!!! great job +1 rep points added!

Comment

Thanks bro!! I appreciate it haha I can't fit my stock jack the car came with under to the lift point so at school I'm going to put it on the lifts and hopefully can change it there so I cam put the back up a bit and the front lower. But I'm happy about the turn out. Went mothers day shopping early this morning an got 2 thumb up and turned a bunch of heads!

Comment

Working...
                                X