• Time
  • Show
Clear All

pix posted 3 posts up^^^
    DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

is there anyway this can be updated? unless it's just me who can't see the pictures.

sorry if there is another thread, i found this thread through a link in a sticky.

Comment

DAMN!!! I haven't seen this thread in a while. Unfortunatly I don't even remember where I uploaded the pics.

I believe there is another guy on here who went into detail on polishing the wheels. Type in "polish wheels" and see what you find in the search.

Good luck!!!
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

i searched up that exact words. this thread was at the top. the rest was mostly MR threads.

do you remember what item you used to remove super old brake dust?

Comment

Im not sure if I remember, I usually clean my wheels so I have no old brake dust lol. But more likely I used a toothbrush and maybe some rubbing compound.

A LONG time ago I had no money, I had to use what I had lol.
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Just got some saw blades too! I want to polish them before I put them on

Comment

Working...
              X