Clear All

Work perfect

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
      Work perfect
      So you just used both sides from the 08-12 Accord instead of what geoff did with one side being from a fit?
      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
      1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Yup, ended up being like $50 but when i need to change the incerts one is like $5 and the other is $7. But mine still work like the day i installed them.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Awesome thanks for the input!

Comment

This is a nice mod. I did not do it myself but the owner before me did, there is a lot of things that the owner did that I am trying to figure out. Anyways I have had the same inserts for my entire owner-ship of over a year now and they are just now chattering, and I have no idea how long they have been on there.
            Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Mine are starting to chatter a little.

Since the inserts are only $5, I'll probably replace them when spring comes around and I do my spring maintenance.
              MRT
              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
              Originally posted by Tippey764
              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
              Originally posted by deevergote
              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Ideally u want to replace ur wipers twice a year or at least every spring. Winter conditions will kill wipers in a hurry. I replace mine every year after winter and this is a mod i will use because it sounds like it will save a lot of money in the long run.

Comment

I've had these style blades for about 5 years. Inserts are at least 8 to 10 from a dealer.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

the best thing u can do to preserve your wiper blades, IS DONT INSTALL THEM UNLESS YOU NEED THEM. keep them in the trunk. if ur on the road and it starts to rain, pull off to a gas station or under a drive through and throw them on.

i bought rain x blades when they first came out with the new fancy latitude ones and they were 20$ each. i used them maybe twice in the first year and after that they were toast. they BAKE on the windshield and become shit!
                    frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
                      the best thing u can do to preserve your wiper blades, IS DONT INSTALL THEM UNLESS YOU NEED THEM. keep them in the trunk. if ur on the road and it starts to rain, pull off to a gas station or under a drive through and throw them on.

i bought rain x blades when they first came out with the new fancy latitude ones and they were 20$ each. i used them maybe twice in the first year and after that they were toast. they BAKE on the windshield and become shit!
                      That sounds inconvenient for people who live in wetter climates lol I know I wouldn't be doing that.

Comment

I am doing this on my 92 but also want to do the rear one as well since i have a wagon i want all to match i think one off of an a pilot or odessy will work for me but any input will be welcome with this

Comment

Just get an extra one of whichever is closer in length to the rear window wiper. Or if the bigger one still wipes the glass well and doesnt look ridiculous, then use the bigger one.

Edit: just realized the crosstour also has a rear window wiper. I would just get all three from a crosstour and transfer them to the cb9
                          Last edited by Quashish; 03-16-2014, 01:29 AM.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Thanks for the thoughts

Comment

Well i just got the rear wiper arm for my wagon i found a 2003 pilot at the yard today and grabed the rear arm. It was pretty cheap but i got a few other things as well which i will not dirty this thread with. Anyway here it is for all u wagon owners the rear wiper arm off of the pilot is an almost perfect fit, i say almost for one reason only the wiper blade its self is about 1 inch shorter than the stock one but that is not a big deal when you are in the car looking out the rear view mirror you cant tell its off. Also you get the benefit off the read arm being plastic so no painting and no rust issues. I just thought i would let every one know i will post pics soon. And yes i know i just revived this thread. Oh yea and all i had to do was order the cap that covers the area where its bolted down from, from the dealer its like 6 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X