Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do yall think is the rarest accord oem accessory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do yall think is the rarest accord oem accessory?

i have 3 oem coupe visors sitting here. ive got an oem flushmount, working oem security, oem fogs, wagon armrest etc. just wondering what yall think is the hardest to find.
    COUPE K24

Are we specifying US-only accessories? If so, then the coupe visors are likely up there. Fog lights and the rest of those items are uncommon, but hardly rare. Maybe the flushmount comes in at second on your list, as it was only available from '90-'91.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

yea us only i guess.
      COUPE K24

Comment

If you would include JDM accessories (I don't think it was offered here, but I saw it ONCE in a JDM accessory catalog) I would say the factory GPS system that sits on top of the dash. How I would love to have one of those!

We never got the real cool accessories...
        Originally posted by Junior Smurff
        Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

The 14" alloy wheels?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Don't know how rare it is, but I have an OEM Honda equilzer that was in my car when I got it.

If at first you don't suceed, then skydiving is not for you.

I try not to down talk anyone, when I read my old questions I realize I was an idiot too.

Comment

It's not US only but I sold an OEM clear bonnet protector and had some Clear headlight covers too, they're pretty rare.
              sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

The Honda clear headlight covers. Very rare, lots of aftermarket ones but rare to find OEM ones. Also the OEM visors with clips in good conditions are rare as well as the security system.

Comment

hardest to fine, original owner
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

i saw once online a japanese catalogue that looked like it had an oem honda in car brick phone with a holder that connects to the headrest. ive never seen a real life photo though.

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                      The Honda clear headlight covers. Very rare, lots of aftermarket ones but rare to find OEM ones. Also the OEM visors with clips in good conditions are rare as well as the security system.
                      There's a wagon in the junkyard with the factory security and keyless entry. I took the key, just haven't gone back for the system. I don't believe I would install it in my car, if it was worth something or I felt it would sell I would pick it up.
                      93 Honda Accord Lx
                      Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

the OEM roof rack and the storage bins for the truck, oh and also the all season rubber floor mats are probably the rarest i can think of. later.
                        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Rubber dash mat.
                          Originally posted by Mishakol129
                          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

I'd say a fully functioning DCC is pretty rare as well. The units are somewhat rare but few people seem to ever get them fully installed and working.
                            MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
                              I'd say a fully functioning DCC is pretty rare as well. The units are somewhat rare but few people seem to ever get them fully installed and working.
                              Not really an accessory, though. Much like all EX/SE CBs in the States had sunroofs, all RHD Accords in the Japanese markets of a certain trim level had digital climate control. For some reason, the LHD Accords sold in Japan couldn't get it. There were even LHD 2.0Si CB6s! But, they had the same climate control we have here.
                              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                              X