beanzfynest617 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

real nice...........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

very nice man, great job with the body work, looks awesome!
      ZING!

MY RIDE

-=HondaSpace=-

Comment

coupes got a very nice base to work with. Dump it.
        Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

bump plz....

My Cm7

My Cb7 (DD)

Comment

Well man, plans sound good!, I think for those sunroof visors, you could hit up a junkyard, ive heard thier pretty cheap. Did you install that exhaust yet?!
            My Black "H"
            AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

nahhhh not yet....idk if i should throw it in....it looks loud.....wat type of exhaust do u recommend...???

i want something with a deep tone....not loud because over here in boston the police are kind strict about loud exhausts.....

My Cm7

My Cb7 (DD)

Comment

Well, from what ive heard on this forum, the Apexi WS is best for our type of cars. The noise isnt too loud ethier, especially if you use a silencer. What kind of exhaust you trying to get?. A welding job or just trying to purchase a full exhaust?. With me, I have a Apexi N1 replica muffler sitting at my house but im gonna get that welded from the cat with 2.25 piping at a muffler shop...
                My Black "H"
                AL Meet!?

Comment

Originally posted by ex_style90
                  Well, from what ive heard on this forum, the Apexi WS is best for our type of cars. The noise isnt too loud ethier, especially if you use a silencer. What kind of exhaust you trying to get?. A welding job or just trying to purchase a full exhaust?. With me, I have a Apexi N1 replica muffler sitting at my house but im gonna get that welded from the cat with 2.25 piping at a muffler shop...
                  well if the apexi ws is the bet for our cars i might as well get that one....how much do they go for...???

My Cm7

My Cb7 (DD)

Comment

http://shopwiki.com/detail/d=apex-i_...pToFirst=true/

Also, on ebay cheapest I found was $360.00, honestly, I think you'd come out better and cheaper just buying a high flow converter or test pipe, a Apexi replica muffler of any kind, and just going to a muffler shop with 2.25 or 2.50 welding. But hey your choice!
                    My Black "H"
                    AL Meet!?

Comment

iight then thank u....imma have to think it over....i might just go with the apexi ws....

My Cm7

My Cb7 (DD)

Comment

Your car looks good! I need mine painted bad. I should see you around the Bean soon. Clean-cb7 knows whats up. We'll get up this spring and start the Boston chapter big...
                        Rolled Out 93 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by BostonCb7
                          Your car looks good! I need mine painted bad. I should see you around the Bean soon. Clean-cb7 knows whats up. We'll get up this spring and start the Boston chapter big...
                          wats good man....i heard about u.....lol....we gotta come out hard this summer to show all of these civics wat accords are made of.....lol....nosa but we should get together and chill with Clean-CB7....its good to see another member from Boston.....
                          Last edited by beanzfynest617; 11-17-2008, 09:38 PM.

My Cm7

My Cb7 (DD)

Comment

4real! Did I see you in hyde park a month ago?

Originally posted by beanzfynest617
                            wats good man....i heard about u.....lol....we gotta come out hard this summer to show all of these civics wat accords are made of.....lol....nosa but we should get together and chill with Clean-CB7....its good to see another memeber from Boston.....
                            Rolled Out 93 Coupe

Comment

idk maybe u did .....Installed--->foggies.....and tinted windows to come soon ...... pics will be posted soon....
                              Last edited by beanzfynest617; 06-21-2008, 10:36 PM.

My Cm7

My Cb7 (DD)

Comment

NEW PICS

Front Bumper Removed

Foggies Installed

Last edited by beanzfynest617; 11-17-2008, 12:42 AM.

My Cm7

My Cb7 (DD)

Comment

Working...
                                X