Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92-93 Fogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92-93 Fogs

I bought a set of 92-93 fogs a little yes than a year ago under the impression someone was going to install them for me if I paid them, but a year later they sit in my closet going to waste. I am contemplating selling them, but I am unsure of price. What have/would people paid for them? They are brand new, but they do not have the wiring harness. I bought them off of Ebay for a ridiculous amount so I do not expect to make back the price I paid, but I'd love for someone to get use out of them. Ideas? Lastly, ebay vs. classifieds in these forums? (Obviously I can't post yet, but someday.)

put those bitches in right fucking now

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
      put those bitches in right fucking now
      Haha! I would if I could. Unfortunately I lack the experience and know how despite all the "how to" forums I've read. Also, I am looking to sell my current cb7 in a month or so and buy another, so if anything I'd wait and put them into the next one.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=15489

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...g+installation

Comment

It's not hard. Cut the bumper, place fog lights.

You can install them without wiring them up. They'll look good, but won't do anything. You can wire later.

Comment

cant wait to get an oe bumper on so i could put the fogs in..looks fairly easy to do..

any one got pics wit HIDs for fogs?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              It's not hard. Cut the bumper, place fog lights.

You can install them without wiring them up. They'll look good, but won't do anything. You can wire later.
              True. Guess I just felt like it would be a waste if someone may actually USE them haha. That is a good idea though. At least they wouldn't just sit there.

Comment

Slap those bitches in... its not hard

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Deev, shut up!

I was once like yourself. I was PETRIFIED to take off my bumper and cut into it, but i did it step-by-step and i made sure i had all the ncessary tools and i even kept the DIY page open for reference.

You remove the grill.
                  Remove/disconnect bumper lights.
                  Remove bumper.
                  Commence cutting.

A dremel with a few good cutting heads, a few good, small sanding heads and a permanent marker are all you'll need. DOOD!! The outline is marked on the back of the bumper.

IF you do this, you'll see. Theyre like little dots. All i did was use the marker to "connect the dots" and cut that line. Just make sure you cut small and test fit. You can shave a little off if needed.

Wiring was intimidating, but again, i had all the necessary tools and diagrams.

I bought a foglight harness from AutoZone and used it, only added my OEM switch. Hardest part, was running the wire through the bay, into the cabin and up behind the dash.

All-in-all, if you have a solid 12-hours or full weekend where you arent doing anything, you can do this. Trust me.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

put them in man!!!
                    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

then post pictures! i'd much like to see the finished product (debating whether or not to do this myself)

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

Originally posted by stevediraddo View Post
                        then post pictures! i'd much like to see the finished product (debating whether or not to do this myself)
                        Like this....

And tis...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

You can install them without wiring them up. They'll look good, but won't do anything.
                          OMG, but wouldn't that be.....*gasp*....ricey???? (DUN DUN DUNNNNN). A form with no function?
                          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

They barely function anyway!

As far as I'm concerned, "ricey" only applies to things slapped onto a car without any functional purpose OR design consideration. An aluminum wing on an otherwise stock car... ricey, IMO. An aluminum wing that makes a measureable difference on an actively tracked car... not ricey. An aluminum wing that fits an aesthetic theme on a car, not ricey... though the entire theme of the car may be. (if you can find pics of Kamaccord's car when it was still red... lots of "rice"... but it all worked together, and the overall effect was far from ricey. I loved that car. More than his current look, actually... though that's nice too)

Comment

They barely function anyway!

As far as I'm concerned, "ricey" only applies to things slapped onto a car without any functional purpose OR design consideration. An aluminum wing on an otherwise stock car... ricey, IMO. An aluminum wing that makes a measureable difference on an actively tracked car... not ricey. An aluminum wing that fits an aesthetic theme on a car, not ricey... though the entire theme of the car may be. (if you can find pics of Kamaccord's car when it was still red... lots of "rice"... but it all worked together, and the overall effect was far from ricey. I loved that car. More than his current look, actually... though that's nice too)
                              I only did that because there was a thread not to long ago about whats "rice" and what isn't.
                              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X