No announcement yet.

jdm92_accorn : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, i like the power band better on the bisimoto cam, stock a6 is about 3000-5000 the bisi cam is about 2300-6800

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
      no, i like the power band better on the bisimoto cam, stock a6 is about 3000-5000 the bisi cam is about 2300-6800
      dag. nice to know that your power goes that far. dag i wanna run you man. lol.

Comment

yeah, look at my first page i updated my dyno sheet, it starts dropping off around 6400 but she's still pulling hard around 6800rpm, the main thing is stock valve springs with 230k miles on em'. with upgraded valve springs it pull better from 5500-6800rpm.

Comment

i finally got my video posted. it gives a good idea of how quickly it accelerates

Comment

i finally got my video posted. it gives a good idea of how quickly it accelerates
            posted um WER IT B AT? PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by LowNknoxville View Post
              posted um WER IT B AT? PEACE
              what ??? on the first page
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                what ??? on the first page
                i found it right after i posted that. Its funny cause when you get off the gas going 120 it seems like a plane landing. You know when its all smooth and then you hit the runway and its like landing on rocks. Sweet video though. i like how the rpm tach keeps up with the mph tach. PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

finally getting my spare head ported and tighter valvesprings installed. it'll be installed soon along with my new header with a bigger collector cause the one on it now is only 1 and 7/8" which chokes her out at about 6k. i'm going to see just how far i can go with the stock 8.8:1 compression ratio. i bet i can hit 180whp or better.

Comment

finally getting my spare head ported and tighter valvesprings installed. it'll be installed soon along with my new header with a bigger collector cause the one on it now is only 1 and 7/8" which chokes her out at about 6k. i'm going to see just how far i can go with the stock 8.8:1 compression ratio. i bet i can hit 180whp or better.
                    Have you thought about a bigger exhaust? Like a Kteller 2.5" kit?

I hope you can hit that 180whp number on a stock block...that'll be impressive. I think you can do it. My build is going to be very similar at first, so I can't wait to see how it comes along. I'm not getting as much back from taxes as I though though, so my bisi stg 2 cam will have to wait.

Good luck reaching those numbers man.
                    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

the exhaust is 2.25 inside diameter. thats plenty big for the compression i'm running. its just the collector.

Comment

nice man. very nice. when you coming back to NC so we can hang out?

Comment

Love this car man. Sleeper status galore. I wish u were in NYC, I would give u a block for ur all motor build (I have 3... 4 if u count the one I blew a hole through)

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

im coming home from april 9-12, ima try and get out that way. i'll let you know if i do. i cant wait, monday i pay for my head, friday i pay for my new header and hopefully it all gets put on and tuned before i come home. mmmmm all motor goodness. in reality i should see 175whp in my dreamworld im hoping for a little closer to 185-190whp

Comment

im coming home from april 9-12, ima try and get out that way. i'll let you know if i do. i cant wait, monday i pay for my head, friday i pay for my new header and hopefully it all gets put on and tuned before i come home. mmmmm all motor goodness. in reality i should see 175whp in my dreamworld im hoping for a little closer to 185-190whp
                              What header did you go with? Bisimoto?

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i didnt know hayame made and exhaust, header, intake, and a cam gear for the accord.

i have a hayame muffler with custom piping. were did you get this hayame stuff?
                                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
                                X