+1 for the exercise of the 2nd Amendment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr_naler View Post
    I think that the regulations in place are ample. Any more restriction will only inhibit those who wish to carry, and own them legally. The bottom line is that if you want a weapon of any kind, it is only a few sketchy people away. When I was 16 I found this out.

I personally don't know that I would say I feel a need to, but I do feel safer knowing that I am better suited to defend myself or my family.
    *in your state.

There are other states that are a joke when it comes to regulations. Some of the dangerous cities in the country are in the areas with highest gun control.
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
      *in your state.

There are other states that are a joke when it comes to regulations. Some of the dangerous cities in the country are in the areas with highest gun control.
      This is true. I think every state should be at least like Alabama in this respect. I honestly like the policy of every citizen being required to at least own a firearm. Then again, that is just in theory. It would prevent crimes, but I would never want to infringe on someones rights as a citizen.
      _C'est La Vie, C'est La Mort_

Comment

This is true. I think every state should be at least like Alabama in this respect. I honestly like the policy of every citizen being required to at least own a firearm. Then again, that is just in theory. It would prevent crimes, but I would never want to infringe on someones rights as a citizen.
        Surprisingly, I don't agree that it should be a law that each household has one gun at least. I respect those who don't want to have a gun in the house for whatever reason. I'd rather someone not buy a gun rather than buy one and let it sit around. Especially if its stored unsafely.
        My Car

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
          Surprisingly, I don't agree that it should be a law that each household has one gun at least. I respect those who don't want to have a gun in the house for whatever reason. I'd rather someone not buy a gun rather than buy one and let it sit around. Especially if its stored unsafely.
          Nor do I. It was just a proposition based on theory. Kinda like how communism is great in theory. I also want to reiterate that I would never want to do something that infringed on someone's rights. regardless of what good could come from it.

Comment

Canada is 10x better..... in hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
              hate to say it, but thats what i hate about your country...

why do you need to have a pistol on you while your shopping at walmart??? is it some sort of a status symbol??? make your dick bigger?? are you ever planning on using it to kill someone??

let the cops do their work, if he attacks you and he swings first, its self defence, sue the fucker...

i find it completely stupid to need to have a pistol on you 24/7

but thats just my views.
              Get the fuck out of our country then you fucking bitch......

I like turtles

Comment

Originally posted by fi2hm View Post
                Get the fuck out of our country then you fucking bitch......
                He lives in Canada.

And you are banned for a week. Ciao.

Comment

lol awwww seems like i made a new friend today lol
                  ..[CB7][STAR]..
                  MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by LinX View Post
                    I don't think I will ever forget that.
                    MRT
                    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                    Originally posted by Tippey764
                    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by stewie View Post
                      lol awwww seems like i made a new friend today lol
                      I still hate you enough to make up for your new friendship.

Kidding of course! I always respect someone's opinion, even if it doesn't come off that way. BTW, what happened to our PM debate? Did we ever finish it? If so, I will await your new topic of choice for us to argue like gentlemen over!
                      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                      Disregard females, acquire currency
                      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post

Kidding of course! I always respect someone's opinion, even if it doesn't come off that way. BTW, what happened to our PM debate? Did we ever finish it? If so, I will await your new topic of choice for us to argue like gentlemen over!
                        ... I like arguing like gentlemen...

I must admit that I do not always respect someone's opinion. For instance, if it is not based off fact, or legitimate faith, as it could be argued that there are no facts in life. Anyways.

Comment

Stay on topic, or send me a PM. No one wants to come into a thread with a title about the 2nd amendment and read about your problems with me. I'm sure we can all agree with that.
                          post 62, 63, and 67. go back and read what you wrote

my posts weren't that on topic, but more so than yours... but then again look at post 73 and what you wrote

want me to continue? you keep contradicting yourself and giving wrong info dude. i like to keep things out in the open, no need to pm me it would be a waste

I personally don't know that I would say I feel a need to, but I do feel safer knowing that I am better suited to defend myself or my family.
                          from what you wrote you do feel a need to carry because you feel the need to defend yourself in case anything were to happen

you keep saying protecting your family. if your neighborhood is so bad to the point you feel the need to carry (or unless paranoid sets in for you) why not move? safety should be the number one priority for you and your family

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          Many firearm crimes, especially in urban areas, ESPECIALLY in gang-related incidents, aren't committed by people carrying legal firearms. Granted, the same responsibilities apply to ANY firearm, legal or not... but still.
                          all firearms start out as legal. straw purchasing accounts for a majority, then there are private sales that doesn't require background checks, and stolen firearms etc. easier and more efficient to solve a problem from the root cause

Comment

lol forgot about that, ill reply right now
                            ..[CB7][STAR]..
                            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post

from what you wrote you do feel a need to carry because you feel the need to defend yourself in case anything were to happen

you keep saying protecting your family. if your neighborhood is so bad to the point you feel the need to carry (or unless paranoid sets in for you) why not move? safety should be the number one priority for you and your family
                              It's not cheap to relocate. Some things may not be in the cards. Even if you live in the safest neighborhood on the planet, you could still run into trouble.

all firearms start out as legal. straw purchasing accounts for a majority, then there are private sales that doesn't require background checks, and stolen firearms etc. easier and more efficient to solve a problem from the root cause
                              You're right, aside from illegally manufactured, all firearms start out legal. Straw purchasing does happen and I'm fine with locking anyone who does it up for a very long time. It's not the majority, however. There ARE private sales that don't require a background check. Long guns only though for us law abiding citizens. Funny thing is that criminals don't care too much about laws so that's not much of an excuse. Stolen firearms is the biggie. Things like the mandatory 5 year additional sentence for a felon with a gun is a great program.

Thing is, who cares? There are MILLIONS of legal gun owners who never shoot up their neighborhoods, rob banks, or commit suicide. Everything we see on the news is a drop in a very big bucket. Criminals WILL get guns whether they're legal or not.
                              5 chars
                              My Car

Comment

we'll both agree that nothing is 100%, but probability wise there is less of a chance to be in a situation to need a gun in a safe neighborhood

you can not put a value on a person's life. i would rather live in a safe neighborhood and eat ramen than to live large in a crime ridden neighborhood eating lobster and shrimp

who cares? the innocent victims and their families involved in firearm violence (legal or illegal). as i said before, address the root cause of the problem

for every responsible owner i can find you an irresponsible one. news aside, a life lost is already one more than necessary (firearm related wise)

Comment

Working...
                                X