EJX_Michael : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
    Nah. I got my tranny from another Ohio member on here.

H23 trans.
    Sweet, keep us updated.
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Inside looks pretty clean!

Comment

That swap looks mad clean! Keep us posted on the progress.

Comment

Originally posted by RedMagic187 View Post
          That swap looks mad clean! Keep us posted on the progress.
          It sure is! I was super surprised considering I got it from tiger jap, I was expecting the worst.

Yesterday I got the timing belt, balncer belt, and water pump changed. Today I got the T-stat in and swapped my block off plates and blank IAB plate. The motor is ready to go I think. All I need is the ESP mounts. week 5 of 4-6, so hopefully Ill have them soon.

Dang... I wish the F and H used the same intake gasket... Now I got this bisi gasket laying around.

I was actually thinking, I wonder how the motor would do without the IAB spacer. It may kinda be like a type S-ish manifold. I have a hookup that has the hardware I need to do just that too.

Comment

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Just called ESP, mounts wont be here until late next week... Which will be week 7 of 4-6...

I know that everything is custom made and takes time, but he said 4-6 weeks and I want my friggin car running!

Not to mention I told my mom she could have her car back this weekend...

/rage

Comment

damn you did a good job on the quarter panel. good luck with the swap

Comment

Bored, Figure I'd post a comparison of HIDs in the stock lamps compared to the morimoto minis.

HID converson

Morimoto mini projectors

Deffinately worth the price!

Comment

Damn the cut off on those are clean as hell man!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                  PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Mounts are here!!!!

I'm more excited than a pre-teen at a Justin Beiber concert!

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
                      Mounts are here!!!!

I'm more excited than a pre-teen at a Justin Beiber concert!

Haha i understand you! But why did u order the esp mounts? Arent the accord mount the same as h22?

Comment

Car is looking good man!!!!!! Keep it up!!!
                        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        My coupe!!!
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hondapawa View Post
                          Haha i understand you! But why did u order the esp mounts? Arent the accord mount the same as h22?
                          Yeah there the same, I'm doing a 5 spd swap though and the esp swap mount was the easiest option. My rear mount was done for so I figured I would just get the whole kit.

Comment

Well everybody, the swap is done!!!

She runs great and has dat VTAK POWAR! 5spd is also the greatest thing that has happened to me.

Props to all of the Ohio CB7 Crew for helping me out so much, wouldn't have been possible without you guys.

My only current problems are misfires around 2.7-3.3k rpm and the acceleration feels weird. When I accelerate while moving at a normal traffic speed it seems that there is a slow, and a fast. No middle for gradual acceleration. I think it may just be that I am running a basemap and need a tune, but I'm not sure.

(Pic of car ~2 weeks ago, still in garage.)
                            Last edited by EJX_Michael; 11-09-2010, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Moar H22A Pixz

Comment

This car went through hell to heaven. I respect you and what you did to your CB. Keep updating us with your CB.

Comment

Working...
                                X