Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone.

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11 KJV
    Last edited by Fleetw00d; 12-25-2016, 10:11 AM.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Merry Christmas

Comment

Merry Christmas to you too fleetw00d and you as well h22sparkle.

Comment

Merry Xmas !

Comment

Happy Holidays!

Comment

merry christmas, hope everyone is doing well.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone, how was your day?

I didn't get anything car related, I got something for crafting. A Cricut Expression Air and accessories. What about you guys?
              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Merry Christmas to you, too!

Comment

A bit late to the party... but Merry Christmas, everyone!
                  My wife and I went down to Charlottesville, VA to visit her mom. Beautiful city. I love it there. I was pretty homesick by the time we left on Tuesday, though.

Now we're both home sick for New Years... at least we have a long weekend to recover!

I got some nifty stuff for Christmas. My wife got me an orbital buffer from Harbor Freight, a beautiful picture of my dog, complete with a shadowboxed plaster pawprint (he probably doesn't have much time left, so it'll be nice to remember him by)... and a bunch of other cool stuff. My mom got me Final Fantasy XV, which is pretty much all I asked her for. I'm itching to play it, but I can really only play when my wife isn't home or awake... because then we're watching TV (Netflix/Amazon/Hulu, via the PS4).

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    My wife and I went down to Charlottesville, VA to visit her mom. Beautiful city. I love it there. I was pretty homesick by the time we left on Tuesday, though.
                    I drove out to South Dakota to see family the week leading up to Christmas (one of two uncles that had heart attacks on the same day passed; sadly I couldn't stay for the holiday), and I was barely into Nebraska before I missed having the mountains around me. The entire time I was out there I kept noticing their absence; the Great Plains are so flat. It's like they've become my equivalent of a blanket that a toddler carries around, or a mother's hug to an infant, haha! Sioux Falls will always feel like home to me, but needless to say I got back to Colorado and went for a drive the next day.

Best of luck in 2017, guys!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                    X