Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

how do you put a obx manifold on h23???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do you put a obx manifold on h23???

hey guy i just bought this this obx manifold but i have no idea where these go???? as you can see below on pic, do i remove them or somthing???????

stock manifold not the h23 but its close

obx manifold

good question actually, i ran a 2000 si with one, it idled rough tho

Originally posted by zack_odom
    Yummmmm. I'm going to go eat some Buddy Club sauce with my Mugen Spoon.

Comment

??????

Comment

Comment

unfortunatly the obx manifolds dont have provisions for the IAC or the anything else for that matter. you have to control your idle using your throttle plate and throttle screw. I attempted to run that manifold but was unable to fit it in my bay and didnt want to deal with not having an IAC.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
          member ride thread
          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

so basicly your saying that i remove them things i circle there? and control it with my throttle plate and throttle screw?

Comment

yep thats what im sayin. Why are you running this manifold anyways? Being normally aspirated you are going to see a big loss in power with this manifold. This manifold is designed for running huge amounts of boost. The runner lengths are too short to be efficient with an NA motor. Also if you are not running a engine management system you are going to have a check engine light from removing your IAC and the EGR valve.
              Last edited by turbo90accord; 05-19-2009, 11:44 AM.

member ride thread
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
              I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
              John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

true but my motor isnt stock im running rebuilt h22a4 block with bore, and h23 piston also h23 head with performance valves and retainers also lager thottle body to 66mm upgraded fuel parts, dc headers, aem pully set,took out a/c, msd distuber and wires,and chip ecu i got other stuff to just didint put on yet, but the car came like that when i bought it but i waz goin this manifold for me i think it will work out great if not then il sell it lolz (yea but where can i get these parts to block it off dont they sell like it kit to block it off?) o by the way thanks

Comment

youll have to loop the lines or have them capped. Your setup is going to make maybe 180hp. Thats not enough air to use this manifold. save your time and money and skip this mod.

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

dammm i wish i could, but i just spent 200$$ for this crap damm...so where can i get a stock ported manifold for the h23?????

Comment

honestly man your gonna be fine with just a h23 manifold without porting or any of that other stuff.

member ride thread
                      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Working...
                      X