No announcement yet.

ok so this is way offtopic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there are 5 apples on the counter and you take away 2, how many do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
      If there are 5 apples on the counter and you take away 2, how many do you have?
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

Comment

A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
            A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?
            held a glass of water over his head

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini

Was there like a container that held water up off the ground, and the kid was underneath it? perhaps? maybe? Yeah that sounds more farfetched everytime I read it.
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?
                nothing?

What is broken everytime its spoken?
                .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

i never tell the truth or ..... i always lie ........*shrugs*
                  Last edited by CrazyHondaOwnR; 01-08-2008, 12:08 AM.
                  R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
                  (O.o )
                  (> < )

My Rotor DIY
                  I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

Originally posted by Dom
                    nothing?

What is broken everytime its spoken?
                    silence

Comment

Originally posted by Dom
                      nothing?
                      WRONG

Comment

WRONG
                        damn you didnt have to yell!

here,

He said, "You'll sentence me to six years in prison." If it was true, then the judge would have to make it false by sentencing him to four years. If it was false, then he would have to give him six years, which would make it true. Rather than contradict his own word, the judge set the man free.
                        .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Originally posted by Dom
                          damn you didnt have to yell!

here,

He said, "You'll sentence me to six years in prison." If it was true, then the judge would have to make it false by sentencing him to four years. If it was false, then he would have to give him six years, which would make it true. Rather than contradict his own word, the judge set the man free.
                          great cut and paste

Comment

great cut and paste
                            '

you think im the only one looking this shit up..

yea right

My CD7

Comment

great cut and paste

to ansrew you ..............

i always lie ..... or i never tell the truth(something to that effect) *shurgs*
                              R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
                              (O.o )
                              (> < )

My Rotor DIY
                              I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

Working...
                              X