JDM one piece ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM one piece ?

Sup guys i want to install my one pieces already but not sure about wiring the new H4 bulbs compared to the stock ones i have right now. Do i just cut the old wires from the stock bulbs then splice and connect the H4's? Or do i need a whole new harness. and what about turn signals what size does the amber corners need to be.

Ive never fooled around with the lights let alone the wires so any info will be greatly appreciated

I-SR 6

buy some connectors from autozone so its just plug and plag and no splicing is invloved

they come with the male connetor that just plugs into the other end. All you do is crimp whats in the pic around the wire you want to splice into and then clip the male end on the other wire and the plug and your ready to go

Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Passwordjdm.com has harness premade for this conversion.

Matter of fact, i just saw the DIY for this yesterday.

Search my friend, search.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
        Passwordjdm.com has harness premade for this conversion.

Matter of fact, i just saw the DIY for this yesterday.

Search my friend, search.
        i forgot about those. Only problem is the harness is 30 something and yo have to wait on shipping. The connectors i posted are 3 bucks and at your local autozone
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

Originally posted by slick
          i forgot about those. Only problem is the harness is 30 something and yo have to wait on shipping. The connectors i posted are 3 bucks and at your local autozone

No i mean of course if he wants it NOW i would suggest autozone but if he wants to wait then he can order from PasswordJDM.

Just giving options.

Comment

Originally posted by slick
            buy some connectors from autozone so its just plug and plag and no splicing is invloved

they come with the male connetor that just plugs into the other end. All you do is crimp whats in the pic around the wire you want to splice into and then clip the male end on the other wire and the plug and your ready to go

woah, dont ever use these on the on the outside of the car, these are strictly for installing alarms and remote starts.

if the lights didnt already come with harnesses go to auto zone and buy them.
            the wiring diagram is around here somewhere, this procedure is very simple, splice, twist and either heat sink or tape using 3m electrical tape.
            .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

thanks guys right on

I-SR 6

Comment

Originally posted by Dom
                woah, dont ever use these on the on the outside of the car, these are strictly for installing alarms and remote starts.

if the lights didnt already come with harnesses go to auto zone and buy them.
                the wiring diagram is around here somewhere, this procedure is very simple, splice, twist and either heat sink or tape using 3m electrical tape.
                they worked so far for me

Comment

Working...
                X