Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How much are OEM JDM fogs worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much are OEM JDM fogs worth?

How much are OEM JDM fogs worth? I'm sorry I've been searching and can't find anything on a pricing for them. I found someone online that has 90-91 OEM JDM fogs with Harness and button for $400. They look like they are untouched from the pictures. But I don't know if it's a rip or a deal? Can someone tell me a pricing range for them?
    For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Originally posted by BreckAConner View Post
    How much are OEM JDM fogs worth? I'm sorry I've been searching and can't find anything on a pricing for them. I found someone online that has 90-91 OEM JDM fogs with Harness and button for $400. They look like they are untouched from the pictures. But I don't know if it's a rip or a deal? Can someone tell me a pricing range for them?
    as much as someone is willing to pay,
    you usually see them start out for just the lamps from 275-380 and 390 - 450+ for lamps, wires, switch & relay all on condition too, say new old stock..wow those would be HOT..

Comment

What year is yours? If 92-93 I have a pair of fogs with all the wiring and switch for $300 shipped.
      '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
      '92 EX Wagon (Traded)
      '93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

Comment

I've seem USDM fogs go for $300+ in great condition, $200 in "needs some restoration" condition, and $100 in "these are badly damaged" condition.
        JDM will be at least $400 in great condition.

I love when people think they can sell in this section...

Comment

It's worth enough to rip your ass off.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I ordered mine off of ebay theres a couple of them on there right now going for $100-200 if you search 91 accord foglights and cb7 foglights

Worst thing you could do is order them off of ebay and have to return them if the policy is good

Comment

It mostly depends on the seller or as how much you willing to pay like this fellas commented before. If you are lucky you can find good deals from time to time when people just needs money asap or they just moving on. I have found a couple good deals, the first one was my first set of 90-91 fogs, complete in ok-good condition with a rewired harness and switch to work separately from all the other lights. Later on traded just the fog lamps and got a pair of 92-93 ones for 160 in good condition. Lastly I sold them and got a great deal on a Jdm pair in good condition that came with my Jdm bumper my advice just be patient and wait for the good deals

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
              My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Working...
              X