Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

2000 lip on cb7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 lip on cb7?

has anyone ever tried....i've looked around everywhere and only seem to see it goes up to 96/97...i don't want to get it if's it's not even going to be close...then i'll just get something else...it's the 98-01 type-r lip if you're wondering

i'm almost positive it wont fit.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

there are so many other lips that fit
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

You can make anything fit with a bit of imagination and skill. But if you dont have the know how go for something easy. The legend coupe lips are cheap, and easy to install..

Comment

yea i know...but that one is sexy as all hell...i'm trying to do it up for my wife just a bit...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010 View Post
            You can make anything fit with a bit of imagination and skill. But if you dont have the know how go for something easy. The legend coupe lips are cheap, and easy to install..
            but everyone an there mother has one
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Legend coupe lips are cheap? Where the hell are you getting them then. I've seen $100 coupe lips...that's not really cheap in my book. The $10 CD5 lip I got is cheap in my book.
              VIP Status.

Comment

I just got my Legend coupe lip from the j/y for $5

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Type R lips dont look all dat good on cb's. in my Opinion.
                  My ride History:
                  Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
                  Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
                  Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
                  -----------------------------------
                  1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

The Legend Sedan lip looks excellent on the cb7. I have one on mine best thing i ever did to my car, now everybody in my area has one lol!!

Comment

Yeah. Go Legend Lip. MINT

Comment

the legend lip is way to popular for me. later.
                        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                        X