problem with trunk noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with trunk noise

i got 2 10's in my trunk..inside the car....bass is smooth...outside..u can hear the trunk noise..like annoying vibrating noises....a friend said that if i seel it from the sides, it would help ...anyone here has a good idea what cud be a better and permenant ...yet cheap cure to this problem...?
    Assad

what i do is play it loud and then from outside start pushing things in to see whats vibrating. normally i see the tail lights vibrating or the licence plate vibrating. the sky is the limit to how you can prevent it, plus your wallet.

my trunk rattled with my 6x9 (haha small but powerfull) so i put rubber behind my licence plate and my lights and it worked.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
    X