Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My First Accord 1992 EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First Accord 1992 EX-R

Hey, im new to this site, i got a honda accord 1992, my father gave it to me, (its my first car and i love it!!!) . Here it is:

I have to say that my car is too much stock!! lol the only things i've changed are the 15watts front speakers, replaced by 320 watt blaupunk speakers. I took off the tissue on the speakers grills and painted grills in metalic black, it looks pretty cool. I'd also put a computer with a 14 inches screen, i put all my music and videos on it , i also have gps bluetooth an wifi on this. The engine is stock and i'd like to know how much the vtec head that u guys put on ur car, gives hp?!? I'd like to pimp this beauty but money is my problem , im 16 and i think i have the time to make $$$ so.. Tell me what u think of this one... Ty .
    Last edited by Hondapawa; 01-22-2010, 06:38 PM.

nice ride!!!!

Take care of it and it'll take care of you, my head gasket on my cb7 is taking a dump but hands on exp. is the best teacher with a car.
    Mr. $3 Dollahz Himself!

Comment

nice im 16. one thing i did dont do. no body kit tomuch of a pain. but its a moter swap and its and h22. it bolts right in but u need to do a very lille bit of wiring

The Race Car

Comment

what is ex-r

The Race Car

Comment

ex-r is like it has more upgrades then ex and lx like power windows and locks
          My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

ya, EX-R is the edition with roof top , electric windows , power antena, all little gagets LOL. Hey im pretty surprise how fast u guys responds lol i did it about 10 min ago, i like this site!!!! And by the way , how much HP the swap brings to my 2.2 .?!?

Comment

well i didn't now it came with that much more stuff thne ex and lx ty i learned new things to
              My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Comment

the type s make 250 at the crank and like 220 to the wheels and the normal one is 200 and 180 to the wheells

The Race Car

Comment

and this car is very clean in these pics i like it kept it clean
                  My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Comment

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
                    the type s make 250 at the crank and like 220 to the wheels and the normal one is 200 and 180 to the wheells
                    Type is not 250hp

EX-R is Canadian EX, since there is no DX in Canada its LX EX EX-R
                    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Hondapawa View Post
                      Damn, i love the DRL's!
                      We didnt get them here in the States.

Nice car doood.

Any rust?

Comment

ya lx ex and exr are only in canada right now dx?
                        My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Comment

Hey ty guys for ur replys, im pretty happy u like it and yes, badly there's little little bit of rust that want to come off the back of the car, but i'll fix that, its not a big job and what are DRL's sorry im french, i dunno english verry well lol !!!! Ty all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondapawa View Post
                            Hey ty guys for ur replys, im pretty happy u like it and yes, badly there's little little bit of rust that want to come off the back of the car, but i'll fix that, its not a big job and what are DRL's sorry im french, i dunno english verry well lol !!!! Ty all.
                            Daytime running lights.

How your high beams come on when you turn on your car.

Comment

There's a outdoor light capter, they lights automaticly but i can light them up manually i think... I think they're only on EXR but not sure and by the way i don think there are dx in canada... bye,..

Comment

Working...
                              X