this made me think of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this made me think of you

so this isn't the funniest or most fascinating thing... but you know how you could drive by something million times and one day you actually notice its there?

well i took a picture of this yesterday b/c it made me think of all my friends here at cb7tuner ... i've had a really long week and at least for me, it helped lighten the stress a little

breathing is deadly underwater...

lol thats funny wheres that at?
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

hahaha *right click, set as background* YES i love it.

Comment

i live in port hueneme, CA... thats like 2 miles from my house down hueneme road

Comment

HAHAHA FUCKING SWEET!!!!! that made my awfull fucking day lol

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
          bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

YO!!!!...yea thats pt. hueneme, ventura county!!!! hahahaha i totally forgot about that, but you wanna hear something funny. when i was in LA for the summer i had some frens just to go kick it (since im a nor cal boy) and they had their own chapter of autobot cars LMAO from pt. huneme too...LMAO, should have had meets on that ave.

so are you staying on the CBC base? or off the base? i used to stay over by the Post Office and the Boys and Girls Club (if its still there about a couple blocks from the south entrance to the base).

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
              YO!!!!...yea thats pt. hueneme, ventura county!!!! hahahaha i totally forgot about that, but you wanna hear something funny. when i was in LA for the summer i had some frens just to go kick it (since im a nor cal boy) and they had their own chapter of autobot cars LMAO from pt. huneme too...LMAO, should have had meets on that ave.

so are you staying on the CBC base? or off the base? i used to stay over by the Post Office and the Boys and Girls Club (if its still there about a couple blocks from the south entrance to the base).

yeah and its funnier b/c of all the rice that really IS around here (i started taking pics of that, too)

but right now we live ON the cbc base, although we're moving off and into a little house at silver strand beach in about a month

Comment

man every time u post something i just see that pic that u have on the sign.
                wow that is a beautiful view...... i so want to have a house near the shore.
                are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Damn, this reminds me to start my thread of car related street signs. There's a town called "Speed" I go by sometimes, and on the way to my girlfriend's college there is a sign at an interstate junction that says "F22".
                  -Jay

Comment

now alls we need to do is park this infront of it and were good.
                    ]

Comment

theres a pic somewhere that has a riced out civic and a sign that says "rice street" or something and arrows pointing to it. reminds me of this pic.

Comment

Just down the pike from me, for some reason this makes me think of CB7Tuner also...
                        Attached Files
                        Bart: What's your name?
                        Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

Working...
                        X