good price on an f22b DOHC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking Rock The Fuck On!!!!

so i thought i lost the auction last second but then they sent me a second chance email

... so OF COURSE i took it

-

yeah $500 even, maybe a little high but i talked to the guys on the phone and they're cool + I'm getting a new dizzy too...

ooooo i am so excited can't wait to get her home so i can start blueprinting
    Last edited by i'm the girl; 05-31-2005, 01:30 PM.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Awesome...i'm at work again and can't click those links (not sure if they're approved). Is it just a longblock? Does it come with the ecu, intake mani, exhaust mani, and such?
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Have fun with the new motor

I think I'm gunna go check out that shop this weekend and see if they got any b18. Since one of my friends just blew his motor and needs a new long block.

Comment

yeah its got intake & exhaust manny, new dizzy ... photo showing is a stock one so i had to call to confirm other details

no ecu, all they have are auto ecu's -- but i am doing my research and think i may swap in a newer ecu... i hear the p06s are easier to chip/ reprogram...

...btw i'm getting it from Makoto, in Gardena... the CNS auction i lost

but the guys at makoto so far sound really cool so ill let you know how it goes when i pick it up

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
            no ecu, all they have are auto ecu's -- but i am doing my research and think i may swap in a newer ecu... i hear the p06s are easier to chip/ reprogram...
            Yes they are easily chiipped (so are the rest tho) and easiest to get ahold of for cheap. I guess this is where i come in...but you'll have a hell of a time passing emissions without a chip burner and wideband or finding somebody that has one.
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
              Yes they are easily chiipped (so are the rest tho) and easiest to get ahold of for cheap. I guess this is where i come in...but you'll have a hell of a time passing emissions without a chip burner and wideband or finding somebody that has one.
              oh and isn't that the beauty of being military living out of state -- i only need emissions if i go back to PA

Comment

Working...
              X