This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 tuner, bad rep leaving guttless F#@Ks

F#@k all the cowardly cunts that leave bad reps on peoples accounts for flaming. If you are a f#@k stick retard and deserve flaming that's not my fault. There is a guy that posted a pic of his new tattoo and some of the gutless f#@kers ripped him and his tattoo apart. Each one of them should get a bad rep on there account for personally attacking someones taste in artwork.

Now I only have two bad reps but the gutless cowards don't even have the balls to leave a name as to who it was and what it was that offended them. It just says that I was flaming, the other one says "You made a failure in OT, good job buddy!" nothing else. Man if I had a dollar for all the useless failures posted in OT I'd have my car finished and a 2010 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 in the driveway.

I'm not getting e-hurt over this. I just don't like faceless/nameless cowardly accusers.

This is the last thing that I said in the Bisimoto group buy thread that I guess warranted the bad rep that was posted today.

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
    That sucks! Here's what you do. Sell the header and buy a new motor or rebuild your current one and pocket the rest of the cash for a rainy day. That nice new header isn't going to gain you any hp with no motor.
    This was after the guy posted that people should pay up.Then goes onto say that he's broke and may not even have an engine to bolt the header to.

If someone got sand in their vage over that statement it's time to get a life.

If I left bad reps for all the misinformation and crappy advice that gets posted on the CB7 site it would become a full time job. Give me moderator status and a paycheck and I'll start at it....lol If you have a problem with someone or something that was said at least have the guts to address the person in a pm.

/rant
    MR Thread
    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Can we say **** here...?

EDIT: Thats a no...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      Can we say **** here...?
      Guess not eh!
      MR Thread
      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

I just noticed something else. If your going to leave a bad rep for flaming the least you could do is spell it properly. I wish I knew who it was that left that one. I would turn around and give them one for simply being a F#@Kstick that doesn't even know how to spell the word that they are using to describe my fault. It's FLAMING not flameing.
        MR Thread
        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Moderators dont get paychecks.

Some people just walk around with sandy vaginas. Ive gotten bad rep on an opinion i made. It was strictly my view and someone bad repped me.

It's just rep points on a website. It's not like it's serious business.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Also, MODS can see who left rep. If you felt it was unfair or unwarranted, contact Deev.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
              Moderators dont get paychecks.

Some people just walk around with sandy vaginas. Ive gotten bad rep on an opinion i made. It was strictly my view and someone bad repped me.

It's just rep points on a website. It's not like it's serious business.
              Yeah I know, I'm just not a big fan of finger pointing. It's so preschool.
              MR Thread
              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Yeah I know, I'm just not a big fan of finger pointing. It's so preschool.
                Depends on which finger you point and which direction.

Comment

Speaking of rep, anyone know how to view ALL rep you have received? Mine is only displaying a few, but it says I have 63 and I want to see what they all say.
                  Originally posted by sweet91accord
                  if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                    Depends on which finger you point and which direction.

Yeah I would have to say that I am a fan of the middle digit. Figuratively speaking I was pointing it at some of the CB7 users when I created this thread I guess.

foamypirate,
                    I'm not sure how to open them all....I only have 6. so the little (+) sign on the right side opens the 6 of them up for me....
                    Last edited by GhostAccord; 03-10-2010, 11:45 PM.
                    MR Thread
                    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

i dont think reps are necessary because it don't do nothing.

Comment

So if every one on here was to give me a bad rep for giving them the finger.

,nlm

I wouldn't get banned after loosing my rep points?
                        MR Thread
                        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                          i dont think reps are necessary because it don't do nothing.
                          In most cases, it gives new members a good idea of which other members are knowledgable or at least popular when they hover over the box. If someone has a lot of good rep points, they probably have and share some knowledge and information, comelling others to give them good rep points for it. If they have a lot of bad rep points, then they probably don't have much knowledge and/or have given a lot of bad advice or have behaved in a manner that people felt compelled to give them bad rep for it.

Comment

So if every one on here was to give me a bad rep for giving them the finger.

,nlm

I wouldn't get banned after loosing my rep points?

Nah, a=i is still here, and I'm pretty sure he has some lousy rep points.

Comment

I'm the only one that can see rep comments. I can see who left them, and who they left them for.

I ban for a week minimum for flaming via the rep system, because I agree that it is an EXTREMELY cowardly thing to do, since it's anonymous.

Expect to see quite a few banned members tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X