Anyone in the Market for DJ Gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in the Market for DJ Gear?

Ok, we may be posting this up on ebay within the next day or two, but i thought imight give my second family here on cb7tuner a heads up first:

FS:

2 Vestax PDX-a2 turntables - direct drive VERTICAL TABLES great for scratching - excellent torque - +/- 10 pitch, 2-speed

2 pairs styluses (sp?) both Stanton... one set is made for scratching

1 Pioneer DJM-707 BRAND NEW DJ mixer/ scratch mixer -- we bought it in march and have barely used it... comes with original box packing and instructions still in their bag

We are also throwing in a mixer bag and at least $100 worth of house records

everything is in EXCELLENT working order, but with our most recent move we are cleaning house a bit -- we need a studio mixer and a preamp for the studio so i can work on my cd while he's off in Iraq ... and sadly all our vinyl has to go into storage

I will post pictures if anyone shows a real interest. Being *attached* to this equipemnt, we'd rather sell to somebody we "know" ... so if you or maybe someone you know is in the market -- let me know through pm im or reply post

we would like to sell as a set for $800/ best offer but will "part out" as it were if serious interest is shown

I can also arrange for local delivery/ pickup if you're out my way

thanks guys
    Last edited by i'm the girl; 05-21-2005, 03:47 PM.

breathing is deadly underwater...

I'll let my bro know, he's into all this stuff

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Working...
    X