Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my bittersweet trip home to phill-ay....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my bittersweet trip home to phill-ay....

...yeah so a week from today i'm flying back east for a few days - so that MY great grandfather can meet his great-great-granddaughter (my girl, margot) before he passes away. He's about to be 95 next month, and my mom says he's mentally still the same man; he's just getting old.

i think its amazing how he can still remember things from years ago just as well as he can remember what he did the day before - if i ever make it to be THAT old, i better still be that lucid

anyway, i'm not trying to drag down anyone's day, because i'm not stressing about it - I'm actually glad my mom told me so that I can see him again - he's "a tough nut" like she says, so im not losing sleep worrying or anything

...otherwise, im gonna have 3 days to kill... ...maybe ill go bridge jumping in black rock, i dunno - but i didn't see anything up in the regional forums so i didn't know if any of you guys have weekly meets or whatever - Im in central Bucks county - but i go everywhere ...

im just trying to keep myself busy for the week so that i make the best of my time home

oh p.s. - has anyone ever brought beer on a plane? do you know what the rules are? because apparently if i dont bring yuengling back, im not welcome in my own house anymore

breathing is deadly underwater...

well they serve it on the plane so i don't see y you couldn't

used condoms? wtf

Comment

might have problems going through the metal detectors though...call the airline...when will you be back? i need to call you...its been a while

Originally posted by fizzbob7
      first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
      Originally posted by ACC0RD22
      no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
      So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
        might have problems going through the metal detectors though...call the airline...when will you be back? i need to call you...its been a while
        oh so NOW you need me

i'll be gone monday til thursday

Comment

have a fun and safe trip! cas...dun think u can bring beer...but dun they serve u alcohol anyways?? just freeload of them
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

ha haa

yuengling is some dank ass beer!, we used to drink that shit everyday when I lived in VA. Good luck gettin that on the plane though I just flew to chicago from seattle and i had to take my shoes off and put them through the metal detector to get on the plane, they were takin away peoples cigg lighters. oh yea the also took away my 1/2 5th of jd
            my members page http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23408
            Myspace myspace.com/ryan3600

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickaccord360
              yuengling is some dank ass beer!, we used to drink that shit everyday when I lived in VA. Good luck gettin that on the plane though I just flew to chicago from seattle and i had to take my shoes off and put them through the metal detector to get on the plane, they were takin away peoples cigg lighters. oh yea the also took away my 1/2 5th of jd

ooo do not speak so poorly of my sweet sweet lager. .... maybe its a philly thing -

but yeah - i keep hearing split stories - also maybe if its in cans? oh who knows - ill ask them on monday at the counter

Comment

My dad brings bottles of wine in his carry on when he goes to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                  when will you be back? i need to call you...its been a while
                  sopken like a true suave

well cass, hope you have fun in philly. Too bad you hafta leave cali. West side is the best side

be safe!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Cass! You're coming back! I'm sorry to hear the reason (well, somewhat... better that you and your daughter are able to come see him while he's still around!)

Anyway, I'm sure we can get something together... Perhaps Mike will make the trip down here. He owes me! Not really, but it's his turn to drive the crazy hours...

And Yuengling is the best. I have a bottle sitting in the fridge right now, in fact! One lonely bottle... I don't want to drink it, because then I'll have none If you want to take it on a plane, you'll probably have to check it.

Hey, if you can bring some Fat Tire back this way, I'd be much in your debt! I keep hearing about it, but I've never tried it. I've been told that it's great... seems to be the Yuengling of the west!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      Cass! You're coming back! I'm sorry to hear the reason (well, somewhat... better that you and your daughter are able to come see him while he's still around!)

Anyway, I'm sure we can get something together... Perhaps Mike will make the trip down here. He owes me! Not really, but it's his turn to drive the crazy hours...

And Yuengling is the best. I have a bottle sitting in the fridge right now, in fact! One lonely bottle... I don't want to drink it, because then I'll have none If you want to take it on a plane, you'll probably have to check it.

Hey, if you can bring some Fat Tire back this way, I'd be much in your debt! I keep hearing about it, but I've never tried it. I've been told that it's great... seems to be the Yuengling of the west!
                      YES i will bring you FAT TIRE : ) -- if they let me bring on bottles, which i don't see why not

cool beer, too - comes in 20oz glass bottles -

im gonna call the airline today and sit through hold music madness to find out the definite on bringing beer on with me

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
                        ooo do not speak so poorly of my sweet sweet lager. .... maybe its a philly thing -

but yeah - i keep hearing split stories - also maybe if its in cans? oh who knows - ill ask them on monday at the counter
                        dank ass beer = the cronic = the shit = some of the best damn beer ive ever had ! plz dont get it twizted.
                        my members page http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23408
                        Myspace myspace.com/ryan3600

Comment

Working...
                        X