Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Top 20 most powerful turbo setups on the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep and believe it or not hes still running OEM axles lol. Surprised the hell out of me when he told me that.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      Yep and believe it or not hes still running OEM axles lol. Surprised the hell out of me when he told me that.
      Burnouts and hard launches destroy the stockers. Gentlemen driving won't harm them at all.

Comment

Nah he said he used the stockers at the track and he always carried an extra set so dunno. But with that type of power I woulda thought the stockers wouldnt hold up but you never know.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          Nah he said he used the stockers at the track and he always carried an extra set so dunno. But with that type of power I woulda thought the stockers wouldnt hold up but you never know.
          Which, from what I know, means he doesn't launch the car hard or do hard burnouts. The racing axles are designed to take hard launches. Its the launches and the "way you feather the clutch between shifts" that destroy axles. Based on that, he can't be launching hard at all.

Comment

I am getting built soon and should have some real numbers. I still dont know if I will be anywhere close to accord sir. We will see.
            I go in the exhaust shop on the 22nd to get the 3inch back still running 2.5. I also an intercooler, injector, fuel presure regulator, cam gear upgrades on the way. Then we will start my head peoject.
            Last edited by CBL; 06-16-2006, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
              Which, from what I know, means he doesn't launch the car hard or do hard burnouts. The racing axles are designed to take hard launches. Its the launches and the "way you feather the clutch between shifts" that destroy axles. Based on that, he can't be launching hard at all.
              That true. I wouldnt doubt he aint launchin hard since ones his turbo spools his tires are spinnin basically.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

greetings all boost friends, finally my turbo is installed and up and runing, I just visit the shop and they were still doing tuning it with E-ultimate, still stock block so runing 5psi but it jump to 7-8psi when vtec kick in. rough number was around 240whp I will get my car back in 1 week after they tune in and get some dyno print out.....
                90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
                < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

i dyno tuned mine today, we were hoping to be running a 3 bar, but the rom for the 3 bar would not work in the ecu, like the cel would come on, and it ran uber rich. so heres the results on the stock map sensor:
                  304whp
                  253tq
                  13psi
                  20 deg timing.

once i figure the 3 bar shit out, ill go back and tune to 18psi, which sould make high 3's low 4's.
                  the first pull we did was 184whp and 161tq, @ 3.5 psi..LOL thats more power then i made with my sohc @ 8psi

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

niiiiice man.... youre making me depressed about my numbers, and i havent even got everything running yet! i need some double cam action and a beastly snail in my life
                    1993 CB7
                    2001 BB6

Comment

we finally have enough ppl to fill up the top 10 and then some. Hopefully i can make it the top 20 one day. Take a look at the first post.
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i actually made 194whp/198wtq, next month it will be in the 200's =)
                        You have been defeated by a car with child locks, how embarassing...

"I noticed my f22 felt "healthier" until it blew up." <Myk>

Comment

Originally posted by Alex EX
                          i actually made 194whp/198wtq, next month it will be in the 200's =)
                          corrected
                          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

wow there are some bad ass cars here hopefully one day i can post up my turbo setup and get some good numbers but mad props to everyone who has gone turbo and is running some bad ass number
                            ________
                            Chevrolet k5 blazer
                            Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 02:56 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                            "2SIIC"
                            Authentic Jerseys for sale
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

hey mrx my numbers were at 14 psi

Comment

"1. Accord_SIR - 414 whp/ 334wtq SC61@???psi H22"

holy $hit thats alot. O_o

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                                X