Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MRX Cross Country Road Trip from FL to CA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we could throw a meet for ya. just hit one of us up.
    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

sounds like a fun trip! make sure when youre heading from dallas to OKC you got a good radar detector on cuz tons of people get tickets going back and forth! just a heads up

FS: OEM Fuel Filter, ES Tie Rod Boots, Chrome Bulbs

Comment

Originally posted by lo_dit
        sounds like a fun trip! make sure when youre heading from dallas to OKC you got a good radar detector on cuz tons of people get tickets going back and forth! just a heads up
        YO! preciate it, i'll keep a look out. Anywhere else I should be concerned about?
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Well anywhere on 35E gotta be careful. The cops like to hide in the ditches or park pointing at the highway so your radar cant catch them but they are usually visible sometimes they are off the highway and on the side road =O, and they like to beam you when you pass usually its too late. Usually going south it isnt too bad north is a lil worse. Usually if your going the flow of traffic I dont think they mind. Just look out they have black tops/white bottoms tricky mofos lol. When you get on 635 depending on waht time you come in sometimes there are motorcycle cops on the median beaming you and usually they are using laser so if you get hit its too late usually. Anyway they are usually out when there is rush hour in the morning as for the afternoon i rarely see them but dont let that let your guard down. But its not bad our limits down here is usually 70-75 until you get into a city. Usually you can get away with 80 in the country areas if you are following traffic =D.

EDIT: Oh yea 35 is a bit hilly so just be careful on that next hill because they like to hide there too.
          Last edited by NAiL05; 05-06-2008, 04:33 PM.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

We'll be waiting for you MRX.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

mrx has left dallas, my bad i couldnt hang out that long but nice meeting you and your grl till next time again....

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                mrx has left dallas, my bad i couldnt hang out that long but nice meeting you and your grl till next time again....
                x2. Hopefully you make it to cali with no more overheating issues =D.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I've officially made it into Berkeley! I'll update you guys a little later but thanks so much nelson for helping me install that radiator...especially with the car being SCORCHING hott! lol We had no more overheating issues after that. And thanks to Gdout (jon) for going to get it that quickly. I can't even remember who you got it from but thanks to him too! (i think it was Tim)

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Welcome to my home area! If I weren't away at school I would be the closest member to you.

Comment

thanks man, glad to be here. We'll have to meet up sometime. OH! and how about i got rear-ended again fuckin 3 miles into CA JUST like i thought i would. It wasn't even a fender bender though so nobody was hurt and the car wasn't damaged. I'll tell the rest of the story later.

Comment

Damn man! Your a moving target lol. Cars are out to get you man lol.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

welcome to the bay area!
                          Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                          -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

So whats out in Californ-I-A man?
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

glad to hear you got there somewhat safe man

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

Working...
                              X