No announcement yet.

MRX visits Dallas/FTW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully i dont have a basketball game that time tomorow, im having a tournament all day today and tomorow. if i go it wont be in my car since im gonna be in the dallas area and plus my 92-93 red and clear tail light didnt come in yet for my cf trunk

Comment

Im prob gonna be rollin in my dads buick ftw lol. It has AC.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
        hopefully i dont have a basketball game that time tomorow, im having a tournament all day today and tomorow. if i go it wont be in my car since im gonna be in the dallas area and plus my 92-93 red and clear tail light didnt come in yet for my cf trunk
        a BASKET BALL game??? YOU!!??!??? Four foot you??? Dude you make Spud Webb look tall! sorry i couldn't resist :-P
        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
          a BASKET BALL game??? YOU!!??!??? Four foot you??? Dude you make Spud Webb look tall! sorry i couldn't resist :-P

damn dude talk about harsh.....

Comment

He's been playing bball games for the longest times.

And 1 shootout for the next meet.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
              4 foot? dumb ass im 5'8 and let me know if u want some, ill make your white ass look stoopid on the court

Comment

and yes i have a game at 1pm

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                  4 foot? dumb ass im 5'8 and let me know if u want some, ill make your white ass look stoopid on the court
                  nah I'm not hating, it's just my turn. Everyone sees me and asks 'so did you play BASKETBALL???.' um. no. not seriously. leave me alone! hah but yeah gl with it.

Comment

aites guys mrx said hes gonna be on time around 12:30 -1:00pm, i might stop by after the game. also are you guys meeting at dallas tollway and beltline? i will be close by the galleria mall so im sure i can stop by after the game.

BTW whos showing up, nelson you better be der lols

Comment

Yea lol. I am not sure. I might be helping my friend install his motor on his GS. Ill see whats going on but i will for sure not be in my car. I will either be in a minivan, bros corolla, or dads buick.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I'm having a few minor problems with the car but I should be able to make it. Three weeks after the swap and finally the check engine light wants to come on after running the car for awhile. The engine light checked out for the fuel system but it could be for a bad oxygen sensor. Justin believes the TPS may need alittle adjustment too. Everytime you start the car though the check engine light is off and then after driving the car for awhile the engine light comes on and then the car starts to surge alittle while decelerting and giving it gas at times. Hopefully we can get this figured out. I'm not sure what I need yet.

Comment

you guys better show up and meet with him till i get there.

Comment

I might be gone early to help my buddy with his gs. There is a show later on today.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                              Yea lol. I am not sure. I might be helping my friend install his motor on his GS. Ill see whats going on but i will for sure not be in my car. I will either be in a minivan, bros corolla, or dads buick.
                              for pimp's sake I wouldn't mention that I'd be in one of those vehicles lol

hah but I might be a hair later but I'm trying to head out that way

*edit* that's a looong ways from where I am... WHY lol I so want to come but I don't think my wallet likes spending $15 BEFORE food...
                              Last edited by Smokinspeeds; 05-25-2008, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Take out your sound system saves gas.

The New-ish Ride
                                My old Ride
                                Hear my Vtak!!!
                                MK3 Member #3
                                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...