No announcement yet.

S2000 Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol wow.. u beat that s2 like it was a firefly ... daym.. wat mods where on ur accord and wat on the s2? nice nice nice ne wais
    1st Car 1990 Accord Ex-R*Dead // Tow Truck
    2nd Car 1992 Integra Gs*Dead // Tree//Water
    3rd Car 1992 Accord Ex-R // Keepin For EVER!!

Comment

I never doubted you once!!! Good Job!!! I would have loved to been in the S2000 when you started pulling on her....classic.......

Comment

Details on her car were she probably weighed no more than 100lbs, she was a petite one and had a passenger that weighed probably 160lbs. She had an exhaust but no intake, can't remember what kind of exhaust it was...maybe custom :shrugs: I'll ask her again next time i see her. Anyways i wanna thank my co-pilot for the excellent filming and keeping all license plates and names (except my own) out of the film. When we were following the s2k around town and me and (code name) 2G RS-T were joking around and after he said " i bet she's like I'm racing THAT..." I was like "Yea, i bet she's like i got some groceries u can help me carry." LoL, theres alot of things he cut out to make it as short as he did.

For list of mods please visit my member's ride thread (i'll update the pix later today). And yes i was at 10psi.
        P.S. My exhaust sounds ricey without speakers that can hit lows...i assure u there is not even the slightest bit of raspiness or high pitched sound from my car...only clutch clatter
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

that was sweet sutff

Comment

i will assure u some more.. ive heard his exhaust while he pulled on me.. and heard it revving.. sigh.. ITS AWESOME THOU

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

THATS WHAT THE HELL IM TALKING BOUT!!!!
              Thumbs motherloving up man....
              for a second it seem like the Sk was gona take off, then it was like u car said Oh no!!! where do u think u r going......lol
              was there sound??? cause if so i didnt get any (just wanna make sure i wasnt going crazy).

i know u fucked everyones head up that witness ol skool vs. new skool and new skool getting schooled
              NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

there is DEFINATELY sound...it plays well in media player. Your probably missing a codec or somethin

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i say rematch.. lol.. from a dig this time.. i know ull kill her once u hit 3rd.. but i wanna see how hard it will be for u to catch up (with ur bald tires)

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

F'N'A Antoine! Awesome kill! I can't wait to go turbo now! My hatchie should be similarly fast...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                      i say rematch.. lol.. from a dig this time.. i know ull kill her once u hit 3rd.. but i wanna see how hard it will be for u to catch up (with ur bald tires)
                      I've got new el cheapo tires remember. Like $36 from goodyear lol. The best i could do on these tires is probably like a 2.3 60ft. I still have my slick like yoko's in the garage tho just in case i need to bust out some 2.1's or less. She didn't wanna go from a dig herself, even when i told her its the best way to beat me right now.

Comment

lmao.. i think she said that cause she cant launch that car worth a damn.. or doesnt know how to.. regardless.. good kill brethen.. look forward to seeing u soon

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                          there is DEFINATELY sound...it plays well in media player. Your probably missing a codec or somethin

DAMNit...
                          anyways it still was tight
                          NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

one day that will be me .......... nice killl

"Tucking tires and wires."
                            The Chronicles.

Comment

this makes me want to go race an s2k. the only thing iv ever really raced on the highway was a galant with a body kit and chrome wheels...it was sad

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!! this should be a sticky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or make it into cb7 hall of fame
                                Last edited by i_love_cb7; 02-21-2005, 09:18 PM.

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

Working...
                                X